Firefox Paths

eraserinfo

Hello,

Can anyone explain to me why I can't get these paths for Firefox to work when I enter them into Explore address bar? I'm putting the right user name, but I'm getting an error message that says Windows can't find file, check spelling or try searching for it. Nothing comes up with variations in the search. I found the cache path. And I've located the right paths for Internet Explore. I'm just stuck on these. And the settings aren't blocked in Windows or the Browser.

file: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<xxxxxx.default>\cookies.txt
file: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<xxxxxx.default>\downloads.rdf
file: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<xxxxxx.default>\history.dat

I also tried these variations below. Not sure what the difference is between cookies.txt & cookies.sqlite.

cookies.sqlite
downloads.sqlite
formhistory.sqlite
places.sqlite
*.sqlite-journal

Thanks,
Jessica

eraserinfo said:
Hello,

Can anyone explain to me why I can't get these paths for Firefox to work when I enter them into Explore address bar? I'm putting the right user name, but I'm getting an error message that says Windows can't find file, check spelling or try searching for it. Nothing comes up with variations in the search. I found the cache path. And I've located the right paths for Internet Explore. I'm just stuck on these. And the settings aren't blocked in Windows or the Browser.

file: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<xxxxxx.default>\cookies.txt
file: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<xxxxxx.default>\downloads.rdf
file: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<xxxxxx.default>\history.dat

I also tried these variations below. Not sure what the difference is between cookies.txt & cookies.sqlite.

cookies.sqlite
downloads.sqlite
formhistory.sqlite
places.sqlite
*.sqlite-journal

Thanks,
Jessica

Hey Joel,

I'm up and running. I finally figured it out. I haven't worked with these kinds of issues before. I love the software. I hope I didn't insult you. I was just getting a little frustrated. My bad. Sorry about that. If you noticed I edited my earlier post.

Respectfully,
Jessica

Haha, no worries about it. Glad you're enjoying the software now!

Joel

Back