history,cookies , cache

A

Anonymous

Hello, I would greatly appreciate help in setting eraser up . I am using Foxfire 1.0 and windows xp. I want to erase History, Cookies and Cache. I need help in knowing what to put on the Scheduler, and how to get it there. Thanks

history, cookies, cache

What specific files should go to the scheduler ? Thanks :]

All the ones listed in the thread mentioned above...please take time to actually read it so you understand what you are doing. There are folders that you want to schedule that contain a variety of randomly named files, and 2 specific files.

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default User\Cache\
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default User\cookies.txt\
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default User\history.dat\
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default User\downloads.rdf
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default User\XUL.mfl (I'm not sure about that )

history, cookies, cache

I can get to the "scheduler" but do not know how to find the files to send there. I am using windows xp ..Thank you for your help.

Back