How do I Import Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Outlook?

salina

I always suggest you try this eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Contacts Converter Software to import Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Outlook. In this situation, this tool is the most suitable and perfect solution to import many Contacts.edb into Outlook, HTML, CSV, vCard, MSG, etc. It has a simple graphical user interface and also imports lager size WLM Contacts file. In this software, you also get the benefit of a trail version in which every user simply converts 10 items from each WLM Contacts file.

For More Details:- Import Live Mail Contacts

livemail-addressbook-converter.png

ToolsGround EML to PST Converter software is the perfect solution for converting unlimited Windows Live Mail to Outlook file without any trouble. You can use this application to get error-free results. Various advanced options of the tool make your migration simple and smooth. The utility works on all Windows versions. You can try this tool

There are lots of applications available for the conversion of EML files to Outlook PST. But I would like to refer you to one more trustworthy utility. This tool works effectively and migrates the EML file of any size into Outlook PST format without any trouble. By using this application, there is no risk of losing any data of the EML file. This software supports all MS Outlook versions. Contact our Live Chat support team for any queries. They are available 24*7.

More info:- https://www.filefixutility.com/emltopst/

Back