How do I move my Thunderbird data to Outlook?

kellyjohn

If you are worried How do I move my Thunderbird data to Outlook? Then only download eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter software, which is one of the most reliable programs for exporting multiple or single Thunderbird files to Outlook with no format changes constraint on Thunderbird file size for migration. It can also offer a free trial for user satisfaction in which users can export an initial 25 details of Thunderbird accounts' data, and if users want to use the complete software, they can purchase it at a very low price.

Read More:- Thunderbird to PST Converter

thunderbird-to-pst-converter.png

The migration of the MBOX files into Outlook PST is not a simple task as they are both supports in the different operating systems. The MBOX file is can be easily converted into PST file by using some third-party tool like Softaken MBOX to PST Converter software which allows you to transfer all the data of MBOX file into Outlook PST format which supports in Windows Outlook.

If you don't know how to migrate files from thunderbird to Outlook then follow these simple steps. Here I am providing all the detailed steps to transfer the file from thunderbird to Outlook by manual method. These steps are so easy to perform.
  • First, Go to the Mail Source screen, select Mozilla Thunderbird in the list, then choose the "Search for mail location” box, and click on the Next button.
  • Select the mailbox box folders to process. You can also add the subfolders.
  • Choose the required mail format.
  • Now, define all the target settings.
  • Set the export option. Click on the “Restore source mail folder structure” box and the “Append messages to target mailbox file” box folder if in case you want to add your mail to an existing PST file.
  • At last, your mail is exporting from thunderbird to Outlook.
  • find and preview your mail in Outlook.

Back