onyiersan

If you have subscribed Apple Music streaming service so that you can download Apple Music songs for offline listening with the 'Make Available Offline' option. But I can't transfer downloaded Apple Music to MP3 player due to DRM protection. However, how to transfer DRM-ed Apple Music to MP3 player for listening offline?

What you need to do is removing DRM from Apple Music so that you can listen to Apple Music tracks anywhere.

3 Steps to remove DRM from Apple Music on Mac

Step 1. Add songs you want to remove drm from exit iTunes program, then running Apple Music Converter for Mac on the MacBook(Pro), iMac, ect.
Step 2. Select Apple Music songs to convert and choose MP3 or M4A as output format
Step 3. Click "Convert" button start to remove Apple Music track's DRM and convert Apple Music to MP3 or M4A

You will get DRM-free Apple Music songs, now you can keep Apple Music forever or transfer them to any MP3 player for listening offline.

If you want to get DRM-free iTunes Movies, you can use this iTunes M4V Converter to remove DRM from iTunes purchased and rented movies, TV shows and music videos and the DRM M4V videos to DRM-free MP4 format. After that, you can watching iTunes movies and other M4V videos on any devices offline.

Why to convert DRM music on Apple Mac when you can listen to songs online. I am using iPhone since a decade and I found out that the only best option to listen to mp3 songs on iOS device is to listen the online. How about SoundCloud music and Spotify?

Free Download Apple Music Converter, you will remove DRM protection from Apple Music in steps in Window or Mac, just import Apple Music to Apple Music Converter, then define the output settings, including output format, output quality and the save path f converted music, then you can play converted Apple Music in other device online or offline as you like.

Apple Music songs are protected by Apple's FairPlay DRM system. You cannot play Apple Music songs on common MP3 players except Apple's own devices, nor can you freely share Apple Music with your friends or other platforms. To remove DRM from Apple Music, you can try 2 different methods.

1. Burn Apple Music to CD/DVD

2. Convert Apple Music to MP3 with a DRM audio converter

The only way to remove DRM from Apple Music is to make the songs downloaded by the Appel Music MP3 Converter. The DRM makes the playlist you downloaded with the premium only available on the device you use. If you want to listen to the downloaded songs on other devices like the computer, you need to download those tracks again! That's exhausting. And due to Apple Music downloads being in the AAC format, the converter I recommend can convert the output of Apple Music to MP3, so give it a try.

Back