How to Convert OST to PST File Fermat?

sonaliR

Hi
suggest me some solution to convert all the mail items form Outlook OST file to PST file formats without any hassle

I would like to suggest a tool which is highly recommended by most of IT professionals. It is named as SysOZ OST to PST Converter. It helps you to export Your OST file into Live Exchange Server and Office 365. It also easily install all windows OS. It is easy to use and risk free utility which is responsive for repairing or recovering your OST files and converting them into PST file format with simple steps. It is the latest version which runs on MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. You can split your large OST file into multiple small PST file.

Read More: SysOZ OST to PST Converter

Hi
suggest me some solution to convert all the mail items form Outlook OST file to PST file formats without any hassle
Hi, thanku for the suggestion @gomesruiusa

I have already found an amazing software for OST to PST conversion by Magus Tools. It helps me to quickly export my corrupted OST files.

If you also looking for a great tool to migrate your ost files, you should absolutely go for this solution.

Visit here: Convert Microsoft OST to PST with Magus OST to PST Conversion Tool

If you want an accurate result in OST to PST conversion download a unique tool MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter. The application quickly finds & fix OST file errors before conversion so that users get perfect OST file migration results. It provides a free view panel where users can view the preview of the complete offline PST file databases. Here users can easily export OST files into PST, EML, MSG, RTF, MBOX, EMLX, contact in CSV, and calendar details in ICS format. The utility also enables users to directly import OST files into Office 365 and Live Exchange Server. It also provides other effective feature that makes the migration process much easier and more responsive.

To download the free demo pack, visit the official site of MailsDaddy,

To get the latest determination for migration of OST file into Outlook uses this Spikevare OST to PST Converter software Download. The software allows you to switch several OST files into single or separate PST file format and keeps the folder structure and other associated data complete. There is no limitation of file size in OST to PST Converter Online. Without facing any snag, you can move OST files in Outlook PST format because the utility provides a simple GUI interface.

OST to PST converter software is a perfect solution for users who want to recover corrupt OST file and convert OST to PST. By using this tool, you can effectively export all email items like Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Deleted Items etc.

You can try the Cigati OST to PST Converter in case you want to perform the OST to PST Conversion. This software has a self-explanatory user interface that makes it compatible with both technical and non-technical users. Apart from this, it offers some extensive features that help users to optimize the entire conversion task. In case you are willing to opt for such an advanced utility then you can try its free demo version to analyze its performance.

Many users face issues while converting OST to PST format therefore, I suggest user to take help from the advance OST to PST Converter software . The tool is very easy to use and can be installed in any version of Windows. If you want to know more about this software then install its free demo version and check its efficiency.

Convert OST to PST with the TrustVare OST to PST Converter. This tool is a safe converter to convert OST files to the Outlook PST file format. This app can simply convert OST files to PST files without any data loss. There are users who have no need to install other software to convert OST files to the PST file format. Both expert and non-expert users can also use this tool to convert OST files to the PST file format. The computer software can work with all Windows versions, such as Windows 11, Windows 10 S, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000, etc. Visit the TrustVare website to get the no-cost demo.

If you have technical expertise, you can convert your OST file to PST file format manually, but if you don’t have specialized knowledge, then it is really hard to convert an OST file to PST format. In this situation, you can use third-party software with the help of an application to convert your bulk OST file to an Outlook PST. So, I suggest you try the Softaken OST to PST Converter. This conversion tool can convert your entire OST file to PST in a safe and accurate way without any data loss. With this software, you can convert your OST file to any other file format, such as EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, etc. The application is compatible with Microsoft Outlook versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and any subsequent upgrades. You can also try the demo version to learn more about its features.

Back