shonlee

I was in trouble when i could'nt find the solution to convert OST to PST. But after searching for the best and 100% safe OST to PST Converter, I found eSoftTools OST to PST Converter that is completely embedded with features and helps convert, export, and migrate the corrupted OST file in to different file designs. User can export Offline OST file in to PST, CSV, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, Office 365, MBOX and vCard) without losing critical data of the OST mailbox.

* Converts OST mailbox to Outlook PST
* Restores orphaned or inaccessible OST files
* Export OST files in proper file format
* Reliable tool to migrate unlimited OST folders
* Batch conversion in just one click
* Scan feature and preview the selected OST mailbox items
* Comprehensive GUI

Visit here for more info - convert OST to PST

ost-to-pst-conversion-tool.png

Get a free trial version of OST to PST export software and know why this tool could be the best solution for you. Using this tool, you will be able to migrate corrupted and non-corrupted MS Outlook OST files into PST Live Exchange server, Zimbra, Gmail, EMLX, EML, MSG, Office 365, MBOX, PST Outlook vCard and etc. The software also allows you to save OST into MSG, HTML, RTF, Cal, vCal, and vCard format.

Batch Conversion option.
Split large size OST file.
Messages Filtering Option.
Supports all OST versions including latest version
Date filter feature to search for the specific OST location
Compatible with all editions of MS Outlook up to 2019

More Info- How to Convert OST to PST Outlook

step-4.png

GainTools OST to PST Software Download Full Version consents to move all mailboxes from OST files into PST Outlook without any data loss. This application supports all versions of OST files and converts them into MS Outlook. Install trial version and effortlessly export OST items to PST.

Back