How to Export/ Move Mail from One IMAP Server to Another?

dissac

I believe you wish to export or move data from one IMAP server to another without losing any information. So I suggest using the eSoftTools IMAP Backup Software. This application allows you to simply move from one IMAP server to another, such as Zoho Mail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Yandex, Office 365, Outlook.com, and AOL. It can also convert emails from IMAP Server to Outlook PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, MHTML, MBOX, and other formats.

Know more:- Export/ Move Mail from One IMAP Server to Another

imapbackupandmigration.png

You want to Export/ Move Mail from One IMAP Server to Another. I suggest Softaken Cloud Mail Backup Software is the best method to Export/ Move Mail from One IMAP Server to Another IMAP Account. This software is backed up to Cloud Server to Multiple file formats such as PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, etc. It supports all Webmail accounts like Gmail, Google Workspace, Office 365, Hotmail, Roundclub, AOL, etc. This app converts emails from IMAP Account to Multiple file format with Attachments. This software is simple to handle by all technical and non-technical users without any professional help. All Windows OS versions are supported by this application, including Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.

Exporting or moving mail from one IMAP Server to another IMAP Server process is easy to do if you use the GainTools Cloud Migration Tool as this tool works on Windows OS and moves the email data from one IMAP-based email client to another one. You can transfer any size of email data through this tool as it has no size limitation. It an run on any older or new Windows system. It is straightforward to use this tool due to its simple user interface.

Back