How to export OST to PST file?

kellyjohn

eSoftTools OST to PST Converter offers a more effective solution for recovering and restoring corrupted OST files without causing data loss or change. When you convert an OST file to a PST file, you can recover data. Data from OST files, including mail items, calendars, contacts, journals, notes, and meetings, may be exported to PST. EML, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, PST, and HTML are all Outlook data formats. Users may acquire a preview of their recovered OST file and convert it using OST Recovery before exporting it. This program includes a demo edition that allows you to download and convert 25 emails from each folder of an OST file to PST.

Read More:- Export OST to PST file

OST-to-PST.png

If you want to do the OST data conversion without any data limitations then you should try the SysOZ OST to PST Converter. You can convert the OST data of any size with the help of this tool. You can convert your data into various formats like PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, vCal, and vCard etc.

Read More: SysOZ OST to PST Converter

Here I'm providing a detailed method to convert OST files to PST. You just have to follow these simple steps in order to convert your file-
  • Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File Menu
  • And select the Import/Export option.
  • Now choose export to the file option.
  • Then select Outlook Data File(.pst) file format.
  • Choose whether to select a specific folder from your desktop or the whole account folder.
  • You can also include the subfolders.
  • Now select the desired location to transfer the resultant file and click the Finish option.

If you want to export OST to PST file then, I will recommend you can definitely use the ZOOK OST to PST Converter. It can easily convert OST files to PST without data loss.

Here is the Powerful Application to Import OST to Outlook PST file. Through this Application, you Can Easily Migrate your OST file to a PST file. This Application Performs the complete conversion of OST files into PST files. This Software Keeps original formatting intact when the OST to Outlook migration is complete. This Application Filters OST files on To, From, Date, Subject. Softaken OST to PST Converter can easily convert OST directory to Outlook, including email properties like To, From, Attachment, Subject, etc., and emails.

Yes, the professional software solution is a reliable approach to convert OST to PST. I have recently used the MCT OST to PST Converter that helped me to accomplish this task.

This utility offered some advanced features to optimize the entire conversion task. Additionally, it has an interactive user interface that is compatible with both technical and non-technical users. Apart from this, it ensures high data integrity by maintaining the original hierarchy of your file data throughout the process.

You can also try its demo version to analyze the performance of this advanced utility.

Back