How to Export Outlook Contacts & Emails to Windows Live Mail?

MicMatz

I want to export or import emails, contacts and calendar from Outlook to Windows Live Mail. I already try manual process for exporting or importing Outlook emails into Windows Live Mail but it fails in exporting of all mailbox items. How can i do??

You can search "Outlook PST Recovery" in Google and select one from them and successfully repair or restore corrupted PST files and successfully export emails or contacts from Outlook PST file into Windows Live Mail without any data loss.

I would like to suggest you Aryson Outlook Repair that allows to repair or restore your corrupt PST file as well as export emails or contacts from them into different email client like

Windows Live Mail

Apple Mac Mail

Thunderbird Mail

Outlook Express and other email clients also. You can download and try demo version for free......

Conversion of Thunderbird files from their supported email client application like Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Pocomail, Opera Mail, Eudora, Mulberry To Outlook PST format might be easier if you have a reliable solution for performing this operation. Most of the users use the manual technique because it's a free solution and easily convert Thunderbird to Outlook format. So I would like to request try this and learn how to use manual technique:- https://www.softknoll.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/

Windows Live Calendar Export to PST Software helps to all users to extract windows live calendars and also export windows live calendar to PST Outlook file. Export Live Mail Calendar Software provides unique features now users can export windows live calendars to PST Outlook file along with all emails attachments and attributes.
get more info:- Live Mail Calendar Recovery

Attachments

• wlmcalendarconverter3.png
    wlmcalendarconverter3.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
if you are trying to export all contact of Outlook to Windows live mail so why don't you use MSG to VCF conversion tool. Vcf is an universal file format which is supported by all email client and OS, which help you to export entire contact of Outlook to Windows live Mail and for mails you need to try PST to EML Converter tool which help you to Convert your entire Outlook mails to Windows Live Mail format.

Last edited:
Back