How to export Yahoo to Outlook?

Eva Suzan Adom

I have one old Yahoo account but now I didn't use that. Bit I want some mails from that account. Is there any solution to backup that mails to my Outlook account?

Hi,

Once I faced this same situation in which I need to export Yahoo mails to Outlook. Then I tried one manual method which is described in a step by step manner in this below mentioned link:

visit: http://recenttechnicalupdates.blogspot.in/2018/02/export-emails-from-yahoo-to-outlook.html

But due to some technical reasons, I can't proceed this method completely. So, I searched another easy techniques then I got SysTools Yahoo Backup tool which helps to complete my task within few minutes. Hope this will help you to export mails from Yahoo to Outlook.

Thanks & Regards
Maliza

There you can create the backup of yahoo account and save it to hard drive with PST file format that makes your email safe and secure from the hacker. And PST file format is the safe format that you can simply access with Outlook client so you can try this tool to take backup of your yahoo account. visit here: Yahoo Backup Tool – Convert Yahoo Data to PST

If you want to export your yahoo emails into pst format then You need to download ToolsGround Email Backup Expert software that easily exports your Yahoo email to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file format. without any trouble. You can use this application to get error-free results. Various advanced options of the tool make your conversion simple and smooth. The tool works on all Windows versions.
More info;- https://www.toolsground.com/email-backup-expert/

Try third party utility that can convert and export all mailboxes items from yahoo server to local hard drive. I am suggesting you this Softaken Yahoo Backup Software, this software will help you to take all emails backup from yahoo to multiple file extensions like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX.

Use DRS Yahoo Backup Tool and transfer Yahoo mails to Outlook. It is a professional solution to convert Yahoo mail into multiple file formats and email clients. The software is an automated versions and does not requires any manual skill. You can install it in any version of Windows and export Yahoo Mail to PST effortlessly. And in case of any doubt you can contact the tech support team at any time.

Last edited:
If you are a novice user and want to export Yahoo mail to Outlook then you can try CloudMigration Yahoo Backup Tool. The tool is completely safe and reliable and offers unique advantages to its users like date range filter options, deleting emails after migration, data security, migrating only necessary items, etc. This utility delivers quick results within a very limited period of time. You can install its free demo version and convert 50 emails per folder for free.

Using a professional Yahoo Backup Tool it is easy to backup and migrate Yahoo emails to Outlook PST. It is the most recommended and reliable solution that can bulk convert and migrate all Yahoo emails into PST including all email attachments and other mailbox items. Yahoo backup tool also converts and exports complete Yahoo mailbox into multiple file formats and email clients on Mac. It maintains the original folder hierarchy and high data security throughout the conversion process.

Advantages of using MacSonik Yahoo Backup Tool:-
  • It can bulk convert and migrate Yahoo emails into 20+ email client and file formats.
  • Users can remove duplicate emails from the conversion process.
  • The Mail Filter option allows the users to convert and migrate selected emails only.
  • It has an option to set the backup schedule of Yahoo emails.
  • Users can preview the email items before the conversion process.

Back