How to Get Back Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S7?

Tmzmo623

"How can I do to extract all my contacts from the Samsung Galaxy S7 that stucking in blank screen?"
"My son deleted some of my important text messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 without backup?"
"My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge stuck on black screen after updated to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts from backup, but I don't know how to recover all the photos inside, please help!!!""

Are you also met the similar cases? Are you also looking for a simple way to get back lost data on Samsung S7? No doubt, Samsung Galaxy S7 is really a outstanding cell phone. However, even if Samsung Galaxy S7 is powerful enough, it is still unable to avoid data loss. In fact, to recover lost and deleted data from Samsung S7, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is your first and best choice, which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card even without backup.

Related: Restore Lost Photos on Samsung S7

We have the same situation that we lost Samsung data by accident, if you have backup, of course, you can recover lost data from backup, but how to do if we no have backup, or lost data can not be found in backup, we need Samsung Data Recovery, which can detect your Samsung deeply, all detected Samsung data can be recovered, photos/contacts/call logs/text messages/whatsapp data/voice memos etc from your Samsung with Eelphone Android Data Recovery.

Last edited:
Follow steps below to Get Back Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S7 without backup. First download and install Android data recovery on your pc, then start it. Link your Samsung Galaxy S7 to pc via usb cable. A short time scanning later, all data on it will be displayed on program window, including the lost data. Then you can preview and choose them to recover.

Back