How to open OST file?

I forget the password for MS Outlook email. But I have old data saved on my computer. I am confused, how to recover my old data in my account. If you have any solution please mention below

If as you mention that you have your old data as .ost file and you want to access that file so first i want to tell you if you are using any OST file outside or original MAPI profile so its become inaccessible so in this case you need a OST to PST converter tool which help you to convert your ost file to pst file format and then you can easily open .ost file in pst format with any MAPI profile or Outlook

When OST file gets damaged then the user cannot open OST file. In this situation, the user needs the best conversion software that easily converts OST data into PST data file without any difficulty. Download OST to PST Converter software that has great features to recover and convert OST data into Outlook PST data. You can easily export email, notes, contact, attachment etc. with preview facility. It backing Office365 & Live Exchange Server that is the best feature of this program.

preview.png

Read More Info: https://ofllineosttopst.blogspot.com/2019/04/exportation-of-outlook-ost-data-into.html

Taking the help of Exchange OST to PST Converter users can convert their OST data into PST, EML, EMX, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX, and HTML file format without any difficulty. It gives a better result that is better than your expectation. The users can easily export the data into Office365 & Live Exchange Server that is a cloud-based application. If you have any doubt and query so you can contact the experts 24x7 technical support. OST to PST tool will allow splitting a large file into multiple small files as per user’s requirement. The users can download the free demo version to convert 30 emails per folder free of cost.

ost.gif

Read More Info: Outlook OST to PST Converter

Smartly Convert OST file to PST with the help of eSoftTools OST to PST Converter software and also repair corrupted exchange OST items and convert deleted OST data and convert into PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, Office 365 and vCard formats. It also import OST to Office 365 quickly with simple user-friendly interface of which makes an excellent conversion. It helps users forgive better multiple options of convert OST file to PST and other formats and support MS Outlook version 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 2002, 98 and 97.

1*IU1W4cX9uskqwZCS32dYZg.jpeg

Easy to open for just click on - Lets start your conversion with eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software by eSoftTools OST to PST Converter

You can open OST files but don't have access to Exchange, you can try the TrustVare OST Converter Tool. With this application, you can quickly convert inaccessible OST files to PST format. The application allows you to rapidly access the OST file and convert it to MS Outlook file format. It works with all versions of Microsoft Outlook, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000. As a result, users will find it simple. It applies to all Windows operating systems.

Back