How to Permanently Erase All Data on Samsung Galaxy Phone?

Tmzmo623

"I want to re-sell my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to my classmate, and going to buy a new Galaxy S8+, but I have to ensure all the data on my Galaxy S7 edge had been removed completely, and can not being restored even using the most powerful data recovery tool, how can I do?"
"How to completely delete all data and settings from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus before selling it? I want to buy an iPhone 7 Plus to replace it. Please help, thanks in advance!"

Are you also wanting a way to permanently delete all data on Samsung Galaxy phone? If you also met the similar situation, please don't worry, you can not miss the Android Data Eraser.?

Android Data Eraser is an all-around data management, which can not only backup all data from Android, recover lost/deleted data on Android, root an Android phone, fix a bricked Android, but also one click to permanently delete all data and settings from any Android devices and ensure that all of them can not being restored. So, you can one click to permanently delete all data on Samsung Galaxy device by using this tool.

Related: Restore Data from Backup to Samsung

Performing a factory reset can help delete all data on your device, but actually these data are not wiped completely. Instead, you can recover them easily by many kinds of recovery tool. So now, Android data eraser may be what you immediately need. It can completely and permanently delete all your Android files, and it supports nearly all of the Android devices. You can read this tutorial, how to wipe Android phone, to learn the quick way of wiping Android phone. Hope it helps.

Samsung data eraser program can help us Permanently Erase All Data on Samsung Galaxy Phone. Data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, personal information, etc can be easily erased. And the erased data can't be recovered by any tool. In case, you'd better take backup of your Samsung mobile phone before you do the data eraser.

If you want to permanently delete data from Samsung phone, you need to reset your Samsung phone easily. You will have a clean Samsung phone after doing that.

Before you perform a factory reset, be sure to back up your personal data, so you don't lose it all.
  1. From Settings, search for and select Factory data reset.
  2. Next, tap Factory data reset again and then review the information.
  3. When you're ready, swipe to and tap Reset.
  4. To continue with the reset and delete all information stored on your phone, tap Delete all.
  5. From there, you will be required to enter your Samsung account's password if you have added a Samsung account to the phone.
  6. Your phone will reset; when it turns back on, it will start from the initial setup screen.

You can restore Samsung galaxy to factory setting, all data on Samsung will be removed permanently. Else you can use android data transfer tool to delete data you want for Samsung phone.

Last edited:
Back