How to Recover Data from Samsung S7/S7 Edge with Blank Screen?

Tmzmo623

How can I do to extract all my photos and contacts from the Samsung Galaxy S7 that stucking in blank screen?
My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge stuck on black screen after updated to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts from backup, but I don't know how to recover all the messages inside, please help!!!"

Are you also met the similar situation and looking for a simple but effective way to recover data from black screen Samsung S7/S7 Edge? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is your first and best choice, which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card even without backup.

Related: Recover Deleted Data from Samsung S7/S7 Edge

Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Freeware can help you do Samsung recovery breezily. With this free and powerful Samsung Data Recovery software, you can recover contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos, audios, WhatsApp and Viber messages/attachments from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, S7/S7 Edge, S6/S6 Edge, Note 5, J7/J5, A7/A5, etc. The operation of this program is very easy. You can view step-by-step guide here to recover data from Samsung Galaxy phones easily.

If your Samsung phone is broken, you can use broken Android Data Recovery program to scan your phone and find all the data on it. You can preview them before recovering. It can recover messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Android phone. Learn how to recover data from blank screen Samsung phone.

Once you realized that you lose some important file, as long as you do not use or update the Android phone to overwrite its data, you can recover files from samsung with the help of Android Data Recovery.
As a highly recommended recovery tool, Android Data Recovery app enables you to recover deleted, lost and formatted contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, music, etc. from overall Android devices.
how to recover lost videos on samsung galaxy

Last edited:
Back