How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2?

ammyour5

"My son deleted all the photos in my Samsung J2. I haven't backed them up yet. Is there any way to get back the lost pictures from my phone?" - Asked to David.
"Is it possible to get back the lost messages from my Samsung Galaxy J2 without backup?" - Asked by Jim.
"Any way to recover the lost contacts and attachments from Samsung J2 after factory reset?" - Asked by Tomy.

Please don't worry, to recover lost data from Samsung J2, Samsung Galaxy Recovery is your saviour and best choice.

Samsung Data Recovery is the omnibearing data recovery tool, which allows one click to directly restore lost and deleted data including contacts, sms, photos, videos, audios and more from any Samsung Galaxy devices. What's more, you can also backup and restore your Samsung phone data by using this tool.

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 to PC
3. Choose the file types to scan
4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
5. Recover the data from your phone selectively

Related: Restore Lost SMS from Samsung J2

Acutally, if the deleted photos saved on SD card, before they are overwritten, you can use Android data recovery software to help you get them back. First connect Samsung Galaxy J2 to computer via usb cable, start the Android data recovery sofware. A short time scanning later, the deleted photos will be scanned out and listed on program window. Then you can recover the deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy J2.

Last edited:
If you want to recover lost data from Samsung, you can try to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your phone deeply to find the lost data for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy phone. Besides contacts, you can also recover SMS, photos, videos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files for you.

Back