How to Recover MS Outlook PST Password without Outlook Instsallatio

terryherrera

Can I extract data from a locked PST file or reset the password of a locked PST file? Many of my PST files are locked for data security purpose. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the password of some of these PST files. I am trying to reset the password, but fail to do so.

MS Outlook offers high security features. Locking PST files is one of the most outstanding features of MS Outlook that prevents unauthorized access of the data. It is unfortunate that we sometimes forget the password of archived PST files. In this situation, we have no way out to ask for technical help.

It is okay to call a technician to reset password of one or two PST files. If there are multiple PST files to reset password, installation of a third-party application is the best solution. The technology market offers a range of PST password removal apps. One of the most famous tools is the Softaken PST Password Recovery and Reset Application. The utility removes password of a bunch of PST files at once. At the same time, it allows users to reset the password of a PST file. During unlocking data, the tool doesn’t modify the original structure of PST file data. No matter how complex the password, the tool cracks it in no time. The utility is lightweight and doesn’t require prior installation of MS Outlook to remove password. The application supports Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7. The interface is highly interactive. An elementary level of students can operate the tool individually. One of the key attractions of the app is its lifetime validity.

If you have a problem with to unlock password of the Outlook PST file then you can safely recover to your PST file password with the help of reliable software. Try the GainTools PST Password Recovery Tool that is completely capable to remove every password of the Outlook PST file in a very short period of time.

If you want to remove the Outlook PST file Password from Encrypted Outlook PST Files then use the Outlook Password Recovery tool. This software is competent enough to remove the single or multiple Outlook PST data file password. It also provides an advanced feature to change the previous Outlook PST file password with a new password. This utility is compatible with all versions of the Windows-based operating system and provides a highly interactive interface to its technical and non-technical users. This software supports all MS Outlook versions. You can try the free demo version of the software.

You can unlock password-protected Outlook PST files efficiently and easily. Then PST Password Recovery Tool can easily recover Outlook passwords and enables you to unlock your password-protected PST files. Both ANSI PST and UNICODE PST files are supported by this great utility. Easy-to-use application for non-technical users. This software does not need to unlock MS Outlook in each Windows to Windows 11 to unlock the PST file and its support (32 & 64-bit). Download the free demo version of the software.

Back