How to Reduce VCF File Size?

jackbryan

A few months ago, I was trying to divided large vCard files to small VCF file but I failed to split it, then I saw this eSoftTools vCard Splitter Software that helps me to simply splitting my VCF file. This software has a simple interface by which any user can easily split the VCF file without facing any kind of issue. This software has no restrictions to split large size VCF file and it shows the preview process of splitting the VCF file.

Get More Details:- Split vCard File

vcf-splitter-box.png

For reducing the size of the large VCF or vCard file the user can split that into smaller part by using some third-party tool like Softaken Split Vcard tool. This software will provide you genuine solution for dividing and reduce file size without any problem and no problem in operating the application.

If you want to split your vCard (VCF) files then you should definitely go for Address Book Manager Tool by GainTools. This Software has the capability to add folders of vCard at once. It can convert single or multiple vCard files at once. You are provided with a feature to add a custom file location to your file. When it comes to data security it is a very reliable software. It is compatible with windows 11 and all the previous windows versions. You can download free Trial version of the application from the official website for free and try your hands on the utility.

Visit here:- https://www.gaintools.com/address-book-manager/

Outlook allows you to save contacts in numerous formats, including vCards, VCFs, CSVs, and PSTs. A Single VCF file can be saved in multiple VCF files. Moreover, due to the limitation of the import function, it could only load one contact from Multiple VCF Files. Thus, this solution shows you how to split VCF files into multiple contacts. This VCF file splitter can split a single VCF or vCard file with multiple contacts. Despite merging or splitting VCF files, it maintains the contact’s data integrity.

vCard Split Software is an excellent application to make your large VCF file manageable. It can smoothly split the VCF files into multiple parts. The entire division process of the VCF file is simple and safe. No risk of losing a single contact detail is there with VCF Split Software.

This DRS vCard Splitter tool is an excellent application that supports a wide variety of vCard files irrespective of the platform. It contributes to users with a very easy user interface that can be operated by any common user. Moreover, this software has a free-of-cost demo version for its users. And in case of any query, users can contact the tech support team at any time.

You can use the VCF Splitter tool to split the VCF files with any data lapse. The tool is effectively made to split huge VCF or vCard files into several files. Additionally, when splitting VCF files, the tool retains the contact's data integrity. The free vCard splitter tool allows users to split or merge 15 VCF/vCard files.

I also wanted to break large VCF files into small file sizes but didn't get the best solution on Google. One day I found the DataVare Address Book Manager Software to break any size VCF contacts into small pieces without losing a single file. 1st time I was hesitant to use this app but after using the free demo version I was completely sure that the software didn't harm the original structure of the VCF file. The software works with all Windows OS versions such as; Windows 11, Windows 10 S, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000, etc. I suggest that all users use the free demo version of this app.

Click Here: https://www.datavare.com/software/address-book-converter.html

Back