How to Restore Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e?

Tmzmo623

"How can I do to extract all my contacts from the Samsung Galaxy S10 that stucking in blank screen?"
"My son deleted some of my important text messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S10 without backup?"
"My Samsung Galaxy S10 stuck on black screen after updated to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts from backup, but I don't know how to recover all the photos inside, please help!!!"
"Oh my God!! My son deleted all the messages from my Galaxy S10? I had synced all the photos to the cloud yesterday, but not my messages, is there any simple way to recover deleted messages on Samsung S10? I don't want to lost all my messages. Please help!!!!!!"

So, as a Samsung Galaxy fans, you must have bought a new mobile phone, too, don't you? However, lots of users lost some important data from theirs Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e. Are you also looking for a way to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery program that can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e

Android data recovery allows us to Restore Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e. Lost data like contacts, text messages, call logs, etc can be easily recovered, if they are not overwritten by new data. You just need to link your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e to pc via usb cable. Android data recovery will scan out them and allows you to recover them back.

Recover Lost Data on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e with U.Fone Android data recovery

Don't worry, you can use U.Fone Android data recovery to directly get back the deleted and lost data from your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e even if without backup file. This is a professional and practical Samsung photos recovery software, you can also use this program recover data from almost all Android devices, such as Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, Google, Nokia, Sony, HTC, LG, Moto, OnePlus, vivo, ZTE, Lenovo and so on.

All lost data on Samsung s10 can be scanned out with the help of Eelphone Android Data Recovery, works for almost all Android phone, and all data type can be detected, from the scanning result, select the recovery data type, but don't forget to allow USB debugging and open Verify apps via USB on Samsung s10 phone.
Related guide: Samsung Photo Recovery

Back