terryherrera

How to Split a PST file according to my choice. I have a desire to split a PST by size and extracting a particular folder. Is there any way to help me out?

A Unicode version of PST can increase in size of up to 50 GB. It can hold a lot of data. Some folders of a PST file are important while others are not. It can cause unnecessary load in the system and overloading can slowdown the performance of the system. Compressing PST files or splitting PST files are two outstanding ways to get rid of the problem. Ideally, splitting PST data is the best way.

Since you have the desired to split PST file by size and folder, I would recommend you to use a third application. Manual ways are also available to resize a PST by folder, but it has the risk of data loss. Softaken PST Split is one of the best solutions. The application has various advantages. Some attractive key features of the program include-

· Splitting PST files of Unicode and ANSI versions
· Enable users to split a PST file by size, year, and folder
· Give users an assurance of data quality after splitting
· Support to divide Outlook PST of 2003, 2007, 2010, 2016, and the latest 2019
· Users have full control on getting the desired results
· Installation and configuration are easy to handle

To know more click here:- https://www.softaken.com/split-pst-pro

Last edited:
You can easily split the large PST files into small pieces in a matter of minutes. There are many tools for splitting large PST files, but I would recommend using the Split PST for Mac to split large PST files into small parts based on the date, size, year, and folder. This tool is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook items such as emails, folders, contacts, calendars, journals, etc. This software supports all Mac OS versions.

For more info visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/split-pst-for-mac/

Searching for a resolution to divide PST File into Smaller Parts? I will provide you a complete and safe method to split them. Try GainTools Split PST Tool which divides numerous Outlook PST files into small data files at the same time. The application is easy to use and install. It is fully proficient to divide each & every single data item such as Contacts, Inbox, Outbox, Calendars, and etc. You can install trial version that support Outlook Versions including Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.​

If you use Microsoft Outlook for your email and have been using it for a long time, chances are that your PST file has grown quite large. This can cause problems such as slower performance, difficulty in backing up the file, and an increased risk of corruption. I know a safe method to reduce the size of your PST file by compressing and compacting it is by using Ignissta software which helps you to Split PST files into single PST files without any data loss. This software has the ability to remove duplicate emails items while merging multiple PST files into one. Use Ignissta Splitter and Merger software. This is a perfect software to Split PST files to Office 365 platform while keeping your data secure and uncorrupted at the same time. This tool also helps to combine Outlook emails, contact, calendar, outlook archives etc.

Last edited:
Back