How to take Gmail Backup Manual and Automated Free

terryherrera

How can I create backup of whole Gmail data to my desktop email client? I want to transfer entire Gmail data to MS Outlook 2016 for Windows.

When you compare Gmail and MS Outlook, you may give preference to MS Outlook over Gmail. There are various top reasons for ignorance of using Gmail to store important business information.
  • The Gmail account can be inaccessible without any notice.
  • The account can be hacked and all important emails can compromise
No matter how strong your Gmail password, there is foolproof way to stop hackers from hacking your account. This is why, storing Gmail data to a desktop-based email client is the best solution.

You can proceed for backup of Gmail by two different ways- manually and using a third-party application

Manual- Backup of Gmail with Google Takeout

Google Takeout enables you to transfer entire Gmail data.
  1. Type the URL- Anmelden – Google Konten in your browser. Make sure you are sign in before using the utility.
  2. With the help of the scroll bar, look for the Gmail account to select it
  3. Slide the Gmail slider to synchronize your data transfer. In the left side of the slider, it defines what to backup, select the appropriate option-
  • Include all your mail (create backup of entire Gmail data)
  • Select labels (it allows you to backup required labels)
  1. After that click the Next tab. A new wizard Download Your Data appear, It displays customize archive format to choose your archive’s file type.
File type- the default format is .zip. Users can choose the required option from the dropdown.

Archive Size- It can range from 1 GB to 50 GB.

Delivery Method- To get the archived data, click the down arrow to choose among receiving an email download link, a file on Dropbox, a file on Google Drive, or a file on OneDrive.
  1. After finishing the process, click the Create Archive button in the left corner.
When your archive is ready, you will be notified of the location through email.
  1. Follow the instructions of downloading the archived data
Use a Third-Party Application

The second option that many users consider is using a Gmail back up application. Fortunately, there are many Gmail backup utilities. Users have options to look for the best and reliable option to transfer data. One such application is the Softaken Gmail backup. It is loaded with multiple features.
  • The advanced app needs four easy steps to backup Gmail data
  • Allows users to backup Gmail to PST/EML/EMLX/MBOX/MSG
  • Gives users the environment of safe data transfer by preserving email attributes
  • Compatible with Windows 10, 8, and previous versions
  • Suitable for commercial and individual users
  • Available with lifetime validity
Read More here Gmail Backup Tool – Online Gmail Backup Software to Download Google Emails Automated software

There are several professional applications available in the whole market, which can effortlessly back up the Gmail account. GainTools Gmail Backup Tool is such a capable software. It can help you to resolution Gmail hitches and move them into accessible Outlook PST formats. With the help of the backup applications, the user converts the data from the Gmail file to Outlook PST file format along with emails, contacts, calendars, email properties (To, Bcc, Cc, Subject, From, Date and attachment). This utility supports the version of Windows. This App you can convert Gmail file into PST, HTML, EML, MSG, MBOX, vCal, Card, and EMLX.

If you are looking for a solution to backup Gmail Account, then go with Gmail Backup for Mac software. I also wanted to back up my Gmail Account to PST and my colleague suggested this application. I downloaded it's free demo immediately and checked its working and it has successfully moved all my Gmail Account to Outlook in seconds. Later I purchased it and backup all my Gmail emails with attachments. Apart from Outlook, you will also find many other saving options in which you want to move the Gmail database file. So, I will recommend you to try the free demo of Gmail Backup for Mac software. This application supports all Mac OS versions. After getting the satisfactory results from the freeware edition, then you can go with the license key.

Gmail back up application user-friendly interface that helps in comfortably performing the task. Additionally, it is embedded with some advanced features that will help in maintaining data structure and integrity.You can use Gmail Backup tool directly exports Gmail to AOL, IMAP, Office 365, Live Exchange, Thunderbird, Hotmail, etc. without any hassle.Gmail Backup Expert software is 100% safe and does not modify any file and its element meanwhile the backup task.

Follow this link :- osttopstapp/gmail-backup.html

In case you are searching for the manual and professional methods to backup your Gmail then you can go through this informative article that explains the 3 different manual methods along with a professional software approach to backup Gmail emails to hard drive. In this article, you will find the detailed procedure to perform the following manual methods:
  • Save Gmail Mailbox to PC Using Google Takeout.
  • Download Gmail Emails Using Print Option.
  • Export Gmail Email Via Outlook PST Format.
However, these methods are quite complex for non-technical users therefore, experts have always recommended opting for a professional software approach to accomplish this task. In this regard, Gmail Backup Software is one of the reliable utilities that will allow you to backup Gmail emails into various file formats such as PST, PDF, MBOX, CSV, EML, etc.

Gmail Email Backup Software is a perfect solution to backup Google Account Emails, Contact, Calendar, and Drive into a Local Drive. The software also exports Gmail data in PST, MSG, EML, PDF, MBOX, and other file formats.

Gmail is the most trusted and secure email client that provides services all over the world. But, data security is very important for professionals. We will suggest the best ways to back up and save the Gmail emails to the hard drive or any other file format. For a fast-moving process and error-free solution, you can try this way to Cigati Gmail Backup Tool for a safe and secure solution.

CloudMigration Gmail Backup Tool is helpful to take backup Gmail emails to hard drive or external hard drive. This tool is reliable and easy to use for the users. You can easily take backup in different file formats such as :- PST, PDF, MBOX, etc. It has very simple GUI. Try its free demo version.

MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool is the most premium software program for risk-free backup Gmail emails on Mac hard drives. This is the most powerful automated software that backup and migrates Gmail emails into PDF, PST, MBOX, TXT, HTML, DOC, CSV, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Office 365, AOL, and many more file formats/email clients. Users can efficiently remove duplicate email items from the backup process without losing data integrity. This Gmail Backup Tool for Mac maintains the original folder hierarchy and high data security throughout the backup and conversion process.

Gmail Email Backup Tool is a robust solution to take the backup of Gmail emails into hard drives. It migrates Gmail emails into various email clients such as Office 365, Yahoo, Hotmail, Thunderbird, etc. With the help of this tool, you may also choose emails within a specific date period using the Mail Filter option. This tool provides a highly interactive interface to its technical and non-technical users.

Back