onyiersan

Do you want to switch from Spotify to Apple Music? Some new Apple Music users would like to move from Spotify to Apple Music but they really don't know how to transfer the Spotify library data into Apple Music app (Without loosing any metadata). Don't worry,this post will shows you how to move/copy my Spotify library including the play counts and date added field to Apple Music.

But switching from Spotify to Apple Music can be intimidating. The two interfaces are noticeably different and podcasts aren’t integrated into the Apple Music app like they are with Spotify (you need to open the separate Apple Podcasts app for that). If you find yourself in this predicament — not wanting to switch over because you’re so heavily invested — a way to make that transition slightly easier is to quickly transfer your Spotify playlists over to Apple Music. You need to download a separate app, like Stamp or SongShift, and you’ll most likely have to pay a small fee, but it’s a small price to pay to carry over your playlists. Here’s how to do it.

Spotify music are DRM protected and even though you download to your computer with premium subscription, you can’t transfer them anywhere since they are DRM protected. So we need a Spotify DRM removal software to convert Spotify playlists to plain formats such as MP3. That’s why you need Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter.

Spotify Music Converter is developed for Spotify free and premium users to remove Spotify DRM and convert Spotify playlists to MP3 , M4A, WAV and FLAC. Then you can transfer Spotify playlists to Apple Music or anywhere else.

Step-by-step guide to convert DRM files to transfer Spotify to Apple Music app on iPhone with the help of Spotify Music Converter. Here is the tutorial on how to move Spotify playlists to Apple Music with Spotify Music to MP3 Converter.

Read More: How to Switch from Spotify to Apple Music

Free download Spotify Playlist Coverter, you can convert Spotify playlist to MP3, which is no-DRM protected. Then just move converted Spotify playlist to Apple music, enjoy Spotify playlist in your Apple Music then. You can also import converted Spotify playlist in any mobile device and players as you like.

When we switch from Spotify to Apple Music, but we still want move Spotify playlist from Spotify to Apple Music, how to transfer Spotify to Apple Music? Remove DRM protection of Spotify music, then import converted Spotify playlist to Apple Music. You can play converted Spotify playlist in any players or mobile device.

To be honest, I have no idea about how to transfer Spotify playlist to Apple music. The more as I have done is to convert Spotify music to MP3 with using powerful DRM removal tool-Spotify Music Converter Windows. We know all Spotify free users can play Spotify music online, but no right to download Spotify music and play offline. But now you can use this tool to remove DRM from Spotify and convert music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B,etc. You can download all Spotify music and play offline on any devices without limitation. Hope this tip is useful to you.

I have used a great tool "MusConv" to transfer all my Spotify playlists to Apple Music without any hassle. It has free and paid versions so you may try it for free before spending anything :)

Last edited:
I just use Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter to convert Spotify songs to MP3 to backup them. The converted MP3 files can be transferred to Apple Music. You can have a try.

Now I transfer Spotify playlists to Apple Music by downloading them to my local computer. The DRmare Spotify Music Downloader helps me to remove DRM from Spotify so that it not only can listen offline on other devices but also transfer songs to Apple Music to play. I don't get any other tools, so it's easy to use for me.

Back