Is There Any Software That Backup My Gmail Account To PST format?

devin

is there any software that helps to back up my Gmail account in PST file because I have to secure my data give me a solution

Hey if you want to take backup of your Gmail Account in Mac OS then it very different from Windows I would like to recommend you to use Mac Gmail Backup Tool which will help you in taking backup of your account mailbox, contacts, calendar etc. This tool is very decent and supports all versions of Mac OS X. It is reliable and there is no error risk occurred while the process is running to backup.

Hi, Devin, you are asking for Gmail backup if you want to create the backup of the Gmail then why don't you try commercial Gmail backup tool that backup your Gmail account to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file format.

If you are looking for the getting backup of your data, then you can try the Gmail Backup Tool. This is the most reliable solution to your problem. If you are looking for the getting backup of your data, then you can try the Gmail Backup Tool. This is the most reliable solution to your problem. Its easily support the windows 2003 to Latest versions of Outlook. The software can create backups of only those files selected by customers.
Visit here:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/gmail-backup/

Last edited:
If you want to Export Gmail account to another format then try ToolsGround Gmail Backup Software that backup your Gmail to PST, MSG, EMLX, EML, and MBOX file format. without any trouble and export data accessed to any version of outlook, apple mail, window live mail and other clients, that make your conversion simple and smooth. The tool works on all Windows versions.

Hi,

You can try the Gmail Backup Tool by SysInfoTools.

You can easily convert Emails of Gmail to MBOX, PST, EML, EMLX, MHT, MSG, MHT, HTML, and various other file formats. It exports Gmail Emails to Hotmail, Yahoo, and Thunderbird file formats.
mac-gmail-backup.png

If you are looking to backup Gmail into PST on Mac OS then you can use a professional MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool for Mac. As a user, I always prefer this advanced solution for my Gmail email backup and migrate it into different file formats and email clients. Mac Gmail Backup Tool enables the users to maintain folder hierarchy and high data security throughout the process.
Here are some simple steps that you can use to backup Gmail emails into PST,
  • Install and Run MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool on Mac.
  • Sign In by entering Gmail login credentials.
  • Select the folders/files from the Gmail account that you want to backup and click Next.
  • Choose PST file format from save as option and click on the Convert button to start the process.

Last edited:
Yes, there are available many tools on the internet to backup Gmail account into PST format. I will recommend you can try ZOOK Email Backup Software. It can help to backup your Gmail to PST files as well as other file formats. I had already used this software and it is very easy to use without any technical skills.

Get a simple and easy solution to import PST files into Gmail in this given article. For users, here is a fully explained Google Takeout methods step by step. If any users stucks in this method they can use also the smart Cigati PST converter tool to export Gmail to PST as an alternative. It migrates PST into Office 365, Yahoo, Outlook, Thunderbird, IMAP, Zoho Mail, etc.

Easy to choose the best Gmail to Outlook Tool to backup Gmail email data to MS Outlook application without any problem. The software offers batch facility to save bundles of email folders from Gmail account to Outlook at once time. All MS Outlook editions are well-suited for this program such as 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. Run the software on any Windows OS platforms like- 7, 8, 10, etc

Visit at : http://www.gmail.topstconverter.com/

Take help from the most trustable tool DRS Gmail Backup Tool to backup Gmail account to Outlook PST format. This is a professional tool that helps users to backup and convert Gmail data into other email clients or file formats. Here, you can use the Date Range Mail Filter option to select specific email for conversion . To know more , about its functionality , you can download its free demo version. And in case of any query , you can contact with the tech support team at any time.

Aryson Gmail Backup Tool is a proficient Email Backup utility that lets users back up their Gmail accounts in different file formats, such as MBOX, PST, EML, MSG, PDF, HTML, EMLX, etc. Users may even transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP, Thunderbird, OperaMail, Office 365, Live Exchange, and other Gmail accounts using Gmail Backup Software. Users can use the demo version and test the software functions.

Gmail Backup Tool is a 100% reliable tool that allows users to download and save emails from their Gmail account into PCs and hard drives. The software is competent enough to backup Gmail items into PST, EML, EMLX, PDF, and other file formats. You can even import all Gmail emails to Office 365, Yahoo, Hotmail, Thunderbird, and other email clients without losing an email.

Yes, use the Gmail Email Backup Tool to backup Gmail into PST file format easily. This tool is a top-notch utility to backup Gmail Emails into PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, CSV, EMLX, TXT, PDF, etc. It maintains files and folders in a hierarchical structure throughout the process and keeps the crucial data safe and secured. It is competent enough to store Gmail Email messages to a local PC and external storage media.

The best option to backup Gmail emails is by using MigrateEmails Gmail Backup Tool. This is an advanced option to backup and converts Gmail emails into multiple other email clients. Additionally, you can save your Gmail data into several other file formats like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, CSV, HTML, etc. The software is easy to use and can be installed in any version of Windows. You can try out its free demo version and check its functionality.

If you want to backup Gmail emails, try the best Gmail Backup Tool. This is the most trustworthy method for backing up Gmail emails. It can export Gmail emails to PST, PDF, MBOX, DOC, TXT, Office 365, Yahoo, Thunderbird, and Hotmail, among other formats. However, it is compatible with Windows 2016, 2013, 2010, and the most recent Outlook versions.

Nowadays, it is important to back up your emails as email is a crucial part of our business functionalities. In this regard, Gmail is one of the most popular email service providers used by many professionals. Recently, I have gone through an informative article that explains the detailed process to export Gmail emails to PST. PST is the file format used by Outlook for Windows. After Gmail, Outlook is the most preferred platform for email purposes. Also, PST gets stored in your system and contains all the information in a single file. This article will provide you with the three significant manual methods along with a professional approach.

This professional approach consists of a secure Gmail Backup Software that allows you to backup Gmail emails to various file formats including PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, CSV, etc. Also, this utility allows you to migrate Gmail emails directly into Office 365, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, and various popular IMAP-supported email clients. This article will help you to find the best Gmail Backup Software which ensures high data security throughout the whole backup process.

Back