Locked out of iPhone? How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode?

Mans1950

"My daughter didn't remember the 6-digit passcode of her iPhone 11. I need some help to remove the screen passcode before taking it to the Apple store to repair. Can anyone help me?"

There are mainly 4 solutions if you are locked out of iPhone: via FoneGeek iPhone Passcode Unlocker, iTunes restore, iCloud removal and putting iPhone into recovery mode. You can make a comparison of the 4 solutions in the linked article and choose the best one.

To Unlock iPhone without Passcode, there are 5 ways you can use:
Method 1. Unlock Password Protected iPhone 7 without Losing Data (Recommended)
Method 2. Unlock Passcode Protected iPhone 7 and Delete All Data via iCloud
Method 3. Unlock Passcode Protected iPhone 7 Using iTunes
Method 4. Unlock/Restore Your Disabled iPhone from Recovery Mode
Method 5. Bypass Passcode Using Soflo
Just check the details and choose the one you like.

One quick way about how to unlock iPhone password without password, it can remove screen lock in steps with UkeySoft Unlocker - iPhone Unlocking tool, this powerful tool can help you unlock iPhone passcode. No need of professional knowledge, after unlocked your iPhone, you should reset your iPhone screen passcode, and save the passcode in mind.
Now, I share the video guide:

Last edited:
You can restore your device and remove the screen lock is to use the iTunes program.
1. Connect your phone to a synced computer via a USB cord. Open the latest version of the iTunes program on the computer;
2. If it's successfully detected by iTunes, hit your device icon and go to the Summary > Restore iPhone...;
3. Confirm Restore option and iTunes will start to restore your device and remove the screen password as well.
Or you can use iCloud to erase your device remotely.
1. Visit www.icloud.com on the browser of your computer or iPad, etc. Log in your iCloud account with correct Apple ID and password;
2. Click on the Find iPhone option and choose your iPhone under All Devices list;
3. Press the Erase iPhone button and it will efface all the data on the device including the screen password.
Use some other iOS system recovery software like TunesKit iOS System Recovery to remove 4-digit or 6-digit one, Touch ID, or Face ID.
The last possible solution introduced here is to try putting your iPhone into recovery mode and then use iTunes to restore iPhone and screen lock.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes (make sure it's the newest version);
2. Follow the guide from Apple Support to manually boot your device into the recovery mode, or use TunesKit iOS System Recovery to freely put iPhone in recovery mode in one click;
3. iTunes will detect your iPhone in recovery mode and ask you to Update or Restore it. Choose the Restore button and wait until the restoring completes. You will be able to set new passcode on iPhone.

DFU (device firmware update) is a special mode that gives access to the engineering menu, allows you to restore the firmware, etc. The trick is that there are no restrictions on the number of password entry attempts in DFU. Thus, if you set a goal, you can pick up a code and unlock your smartphone. If you are too lazy to enter numbers manually, you can buy a gadget for auto-selection for $ 500 (already cheaper). But there are also more professional systems, they are much more expensive. But you should understand that you will not succeed without proper knowledge, so I advise you to contact professional workers.

Last edited:
Hi, if you are looking for a way to unlock iPhone without passcode or computer, you should ensure that 'Find My iPhone' is disabled, so that you can erase iPhone passcode via iCloud.
If 'Find My iPhone' is enabled, LazePaw iPhone Passcode Unlocker can be used to remove the screen passcode on your computer.

Back