Lotus Notes to Outlook converter

shonlee

eSoftTools Lotus Notes to Outlook converter has brought a solution to repair your damage NSF file and recover them into new PST file which include Emails, inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time) safely and securely and With help of this tool you can open your email easily. It provides the multiple options and also converts the multiple NSF data to Outlook PST, EML, and MSG formats very fast and without any trouble. NSF converter software supports Lotus Notes versions like 10.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, and etc. Software supports all MS Outlook editions up to 2019.

Visit here -
Lotus Notes to Outlook converter

nsftopstconverter.png

I am suggesting GainTools NSF to PST Converter Windows to convert Lotus Notes to PST. The tool is a dependable resolution to export multiple NSF mailboxes to PST and other various formats such as EML, MBOX, MSG, and EMLX format.

If you want to convert Lotus Notes NSF data files to Outlook PST, I would suggest the best and easy way with proper security. I also used this. Try Bitdataconversion Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Tool. This tool easily converts multiple NSF data at the same time into Outlook PST, EML, and MSG formats. Try its free download version that helps you can check all the features and functionality. The free download version also capable to convert the first 50 data items per folder.

For more details, visit - Lotus Notes to Outlook

Using a reliable and effective automatic solution like the Softaken Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Tool is the only method to effectively convert any NSF data or mailboxes to NSF to PST while avoiding the difficulties and risks associated. You may quickly export user data or mailboxes from Lotus Notes NSF and convert them to Outlook PST, EML, or MSG formats with the use of this software. There is no need to set up any other middleware software. The software is the best alternative to difficult and risky manual conversion techniques because it is brimming with appealing features. Its free trial edition enables users to convert a small number of data objects per folder.

Back