Major question about <Eraser Version 5.86.1>

madalex

Hello :D

I just installed this program (Eraser Version 5.86.1) and i m not sure what exactly does.

What I want is to permanately delete a file WITHOUT pass from recycle.bin...
Is this what the program does?

Thank you very much.

Madalex,

Assuming you havn't figured out the answer yet, it is 'yes'. You can securely erase a file from your computer in one of two ways

1) send it to the recycle bin and then right click on the recycle bin and choose one of the 'erase' option from the menu.
2) browse to the file you want to delete via windows explorer and then right click it and select the 'erase' option from the menu.

Well my friend...

In my pc theres no recycle.bin function. When I delete a file, this file automatically gone. Thats why I asked about deleting a file WITHOUT recycle.bin passage.

Now... u r telling me that I must wait 1-2days till a file gone?

I have installed the "Eraser Version 5.86.1". When I want delete a file, I right click on it and then I choose the option "Erase"...
Is this ok? Is this means that file permanately gone without any recycle.bin passage?

madalex said:
When I want delete a file, I right click on it and then I choose the option "Erase"...
Is this ok? Is this means that file permanately gone without any recycle.bin passage?
Yes. And further, to become an Eraser Expert: Open the Eraser program and in the Eraser [On-Demand] window click Help, then Help Topics, and read all instructions under the Contents tab.

Why I have to read instructions, if u can tell me here what I need to know?

In my pc I cannot set the recycle.bin, its unavailable from the Administrator. Anything I delete just disappears without recycle involve. I suspect that all deletings goes to a private Administrator's folder instead of Recycle...

So, its major to know this:
When I left-click a file and choose "erase" with this program(Eraser Version 5.86.1) can I be sure 100% that this file gone, WITHOUT recycle.bin pass and WITHOUT remain in the hard disk?

So.. no answer again?

I m afraid I have to unistall it since I can't be convinced that this program really works.

I mean, why not just <shift & delete> for a secure deletion?

Back