MBOX Converter Tool

kellyjohn

One of my colleagues recommended me to attempt eSoftTools MBOX Converter Tool for Thunderbird to Outlook converter. This device is many purposes and offers. MBOX file conversion into various file setups apart from the PST file, there are multiple different file migration choices such as EML, EMLX, DOC, HTML, and MSG. All meta sections ( bcc, cc, email header, email formatting, styles, attachments) of each email are conserved throughout the process. This tool supports all variants of MBOX from any email client such as Thunderbird, PocoMail, Spicebird, Apple Mail, and others. A free demo version is also offered to each user with support to all editions of MS Windows and Outlook.

Read more:- MBOX Converter Tool

Export-Thunderbird-to-Outlook.png

Use WholeClear MBOX Converter Tool if you have MBOX files that you want to convert to the Outlook email client. It has all benefits that a user looks for such as it is supportive to run on all Windows operating systems and has an easy interface, users do not require technical skills to handle the program. It does not matter which email application MBOX file you have, the tool is compatible to export all MBOX-based clients file such as Thunderbird, Eudora, Skymonkey, Pocomail, Mulberry, Spicebird, etc. MBOX Converter tool supports all editions of Microsoft Outlook – Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013,2019, and above versions.

By using MBOX to PST converter tool you can easily convert MBOX files to Outlook PST and other file formats like RTF, PDF and HTML. This software easily converts MBOX files of about 17 email clients to Office 365. This software is suitable for all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS. This software has a simple interface with self-explanatory steps. To get more information about the tool, visit: https://www.datarepairtools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

If you are looking for a stress-free technique to migrate Thunderbird file to Outlook PST file then here is software where you can effortlessly migrate your MBOX file to Outlook file. Attempt MBOX to Outlook Converter Tool Download which migrates your Thunderbird MBOX file to PST file in just a few Clicks.

Hi Users, If you tried WholeClear MBOX Converter and didn't get satisfying results or a good GUI experience, So don't mind this because all the Mbox converter tools are the same as this, But one tool I have recently tried to Convert my MBOX file to Convert it to PST to restore my emails in Outlook. To do this perfectly I used Cigati MBOX Converter, which is unlike the other tools available in the market, you try it for free and then go for the paid version.

Back