Clark Jason

Hi
I need to know if there is any method so that we can migrate from G Suite to Office 365 account. Actually my clients are trying this for a very long times. Its would be very helpful if you make it possible to move from Google Apps to Office 365 account.

Hi

Once I faced the same situation in which I want to migrate Google apps to Office 365 account, then I used some manual procedures. One of them is mentioned below:

Step 1: Firstly, you want to check whether the user owns a domain.
Step 2: Now add one or multiple accounts to Outlook 365.
Step 3: Make the export list of Gmail mailboxes.
Step 4: Then connect the MS Office 365 and Gmail mailboxes.
Step 5: Open Gmail mailboxes conversion and create the batch migration.
Step 6: Route Gmail directly to the O365 and update the DNS Records.
Step 7: End the synchronization with the Gmail.

By using the Above steps you can complete your task manually.

Thanks

Thanks I have recommend this method but I don't he would be following up with this process. Because they had a large number of email data. It would be very difficult for them to follow these steps again and again. Is there any software that can help them to migrate Google Apps to Office 365 account.

If you want to Create backups of G suite accounts then You need to download G suite backup software that backup your Email to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file format. without any trouble. You can use this application to get error-free results. Various advance options of the tool make your conversion simple and smooth. The tool works on all Windows versions. For download this software or more detail visit here:
Trusted G-Suite Backup Tool for Backup of Entire Business Emails and Attachments

If you facing problem in taking backup of Google Apps Backup on Mac PC then there is an application which definitely helps you out in downloading the data locally. Make use of G Suite Backup for Mac OS software which runs on Mac Operating system and makes the process easier for the user to do it in a few clicks.

Try DataVare Google App Backup tool which help you to migrate your google app backup to PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX and other format too with the help of this tool you can easily Migrate your Google App backup to PST format then you can easily import PST file to Office 365 Account.

Last edited:
The G Suite and Microsoft 365 both are cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) platforms and offer different features and functionalities. Maybe you've already compared Google G Suite and Office 365. When choosing a cloud email solution for your business, you need to consider many different factors. Depending on their business needs, organizations choose business email solutions. So If you are looking for Google G Suite to Office 365 Migration, You can go with these approaches to migrate from G Suite to Office 365.

Migrating Google Apps to an Office 365 account can be a complex process, but using IMAP Migration Software can make this transition more streamlined and efficient. IMAP migration software allows for the seamless transfer of emails, contacts, calendars, and other data from Google Apps to Office 365 without the risk of data loss or corruption. This software automates the migration process, ensuring that all files are transferred accurately and securely. Additionally, IMAP migration software offers advanced features such as filtering options, scheduling capabilities, and detailed reporting tools to monitor the progress of the migration. By utilizing this professional tool, businesses can effortlessly migrate their data from Google Apps to Office 365 with minimal disruption to their operations while ensuring a smooth and successful transition.

Back