shonlee

Use eSoftTools OST to Office 365 Converter to Migrate OST to Office 365 without losing a single email. With this handy and simple OST Converter tool, the user can perform multiple NSF to EML file conversion with the same folder hierarchy, HTML formatting, and text formatting. It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc. It is fully compatible with all MS Outlook editions up to 2019.

Get more information from here: Migrate OST to Office 365

osttopstconverterinfography.png

For the best and easiest solution to try the third party tool and easily convert all OST data to Office 365 . According to my experience, Softaken OST to Office 365 Migration Tool is the best option for OST to Office 365 migration. This application moves OST data files to other format like Office 365 mailbox. OST to Office 365 migration tool can transfer meta properties like To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Notes, etc.

hello friends,

I'm a MS Outlook user, I have also used OST to Office 365 converter software which i got from KDETools online company. The software is a works very smoothly for import files,folder from OST to Office 365 account and you can use extra feature to save file, folders items into many file formats such as-Zimbra, Gmail, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, ICS, PST, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, and etc.

This software is a diffidently different migration third-party tool to fix OST errors, corruptions, and etc. simply and also migrate OST files Emails, mailbox into Office 365 account directly.

• Enter Office 365 credentials:
    User Name/ Email ID:
  • Password:
  • Message Filtering: Click on this option to filter messages by specific date range.
  • Now, click on "Connect to Server" button for connecting to Office 365 A/c.
More Info- Migrate OST to Office 365
step-7.png

Back