My Exchange Outlook connectivity has been broken, give me any free solution, How to access OST file into Outlook?.

margkerberg

Hi, friends, I am using Outlook 2016 since tow years and unfortunately my windows has been crashed and my Exchange Outlook connectivity has been broken, so give me any free solution to access my 48 GB OST file into Outlook.

Thanks..

You have lost your Mails and feeling stump, are you trying to reach at your own outlook emails and are not able to do that, so don’t panic and no more obdurate because ATS OST to PST converter combat this problem and recover you're all emails quickly and and you can save the files into various formats like EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX, HTML. It is a wonderful application which uses an adept tool and that can help the users to transform all his lost and corrupt file easily into PST. This software has more ability to repair and export OST outlook data files into PST files without any change in former OST files. You can save your OST file into the cloud-based application like office365 & live Exchange server.

b8bc597d9838088391ac75e9e0ba7469.PNG

Key Features of OST to PST Converter Software
  • Safe and securely recover OST file data from corrupt OST file.
  • Safely restore OST file to office 365, Live Exchange Server and Outlook PST file.
  • Convert single selected mails item into PST file.
  • Recover selective single and multiple emails with attachments and properties
  • Convert single or multiple OST file to Outlook PST with other file format at a time.
  • Supports all MS Outlook file versions up to 2016 and windows versions up to 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
  • Provides complete preview recover OST Emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes and appointments.
  • Demo version available to free save 30 mails item in each and every file folder, given above all file formats.
More info visit: Freeware OST to PST Converter

Hey Margkerberg, I got your problem if your Exchange Outlook Connectivity has lost then I am sure all your mailbox got corrupted and become inaccessible. So there are two methods which by which you can resolve this issue, first is using the manual method if you are the tech savvy guy and the second method which I am using and I strongly recommend it to you ie. Use InQuit OST Recovery Tool which is a third party application specially designed to combat this situation.

You might be facing this Error

ost.jpg

Just download this InQuit OST to PST Converter and remove all kind of bugs like this and keep your database safe and secure. You can have look at its amazing features also.
  • It supports live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
  • It can work with MS Outlook 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016
  • Cloud-based applications such as Office 365 & Live Exchange Server are the additional features of this tool.
  • Encrypted or password protected files doesn’t make any difference in the conversion process.
  • In its free demo version, the users can access 30 email items from each folder which help to evaluate this tool.

Visit Official Website: InQuit OST to PST

OST to PST Converter a useful utility for Microsoft Outlook users who are facing errors in Outlook while accessing data from an OST file due to corruption in offline outlook data. Here OST to PST Converter helps you in recovering data from corrupt Exchange OST file and export all data as a PST file. You can import this PST file into MS Outlook application to get back all inaccessible emails, contacts and other data. This software also allows you to directly export all recovered mailboxes into Office 365 which keeps your data safe from data loss. This OST to PST Tool is capable to handle any size of OST file and supports MS Outlook versions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 & more versions of OST file.

Last edited:
Back