Need to Export Office 365 to Outlook PST 2016

Clark Jason

Hi
My Office 365 account is linked only to my personal use. But I need to retrieve some emails to my Outlook account. Is there any way through which I can get those email from Office 365 to MS Outlook 2016 desktop app.
Please help me.

I would like to recommend EmailDoctor Office 365 Backup tool to export Office 365 mailboxes to PST and EML file format. Free trial run of software is also available so that users can test the product efficiency of software in its trial run. Users can take multiple mailbox backup at a time using Admin account credentials. Tool has extra ability to restore pst data to Office 365 by selective date range.
Let me know if you need any further assistance !!

Seems like few good suggestions to make your job easier

I can suggest you one more solution named Shoviv Exchange Recovery manager which helps to export Office 365 mailbox to PST format. It has free trial version and good technical support team.

Datavare Office 365 Backup Tool is another solution that I would like to recommend you to use for Office 365 mailboxes to PST file. It is one of the finest Office 365 email backup solutions that helps users to backup their Office 365 mailboxes to PST, EML, PDF, EMLX, MBOX and MSG.

If you want to Export Office 365 mailboxes to Outlook PST, Live Exchange Server very easily. Visit:- Export Office 365 mailboxes to PST

Office-365-Mailboxes-to-PST.png

If you want to export Office 365 to Outlook PST then you can try out DRS Office 365 Email Backup Tool to backup and convert Office 365 emails . This tool is an automated version to transfer Office 365 data into multiple other file formats and email clients. The tool is very easy to use and can be installed in any version of Windows. If you want to know more about this software then install its free demo version and check its efficiency.

Back