NSF to PST Converter Free Software

shonlee

Take a NSF to PST Converter software which is one of those tools which provides a whole solution to convert NSF to PST files and export NSF Mailbox items to easily into many formats.
This tool has the numeral features such as:
- Convert NSF items to PST, EML,EMLX and MSG file
- Migrate NSF to Outlook PST file
- saves Lotus Notes data into HTML, RTF, Cal and vCard format
- Gives live preview of files
- Simple User Graphic Interface
- It has a free trial version etc.

Download now this NSF to PST Converter Free Software : https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

nsftopstconverter.png

Last edited:
If you want to move NSF data files to Outlook PST and need an easy solution without losing any data. I would suggest you try the third-party tool, Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool. Shoviv is best for NSF to PST Conversion. I also used this tool and it provides the multiple features and converts the data with an accurate and error-free manner. I strongly recommend this tool.
Some Important highlights of the tool
  • Convert NSF data in bulk into PST, EML, and MSG formats
  • Provide accurate and error-free conversion
  • Provides better security
  • Gives Filter as well as Split options
  • Supports all versions of IBM Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, and Windows OS
  • Download its demo first, test the tool and convert the first 50 data items per folder
nsf.jpg

More details, visit:-
Lotus Notes emails to Outlook

Is everybody thinking about the process of converting from Lotus Notes to Outlook? Then don't worry, go to Google and search for the Softaken Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool. It will automatically convert Lotus Notes into Outlook files without deleting any database, and it will also define the NSF location for migration, saving us time. It will convert emails to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, and MHTML and also support all editions of MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.

Back