When it comes to exporting the OLM files to PST Outlook files (Convert Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook), there are many concerns that arose between your goals of successful conversions. Here, we will go over the most common challenges.

• Take long time to convert the OLM files to PST Outlook files
  • There is no direct method available.
  • Conversion from OLM files to PST files got stuck at same point.
  • Conversion of OLM files to PST files are limited
For conversion from OLM files to PST file easy and hassle- free, download OLM to PST Converter Software that specially designed with the best feature, which in a matter of few clicks conversion OST to PST Outlook with using the best tools, you can convert unlimited data files from OLM files to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, EMLX, Office 365 account. The integrity of data remains intact after the conversion of OLM files to PST file. Software easily operable on all windows versions included 32 and 64 bit edition. MS Outlook is not required for conversion without outlook easily export OLM files to PST files.

Read more: Vartika OLM to PST Converter- Convert OLM to Windows Outlook

olmtopst.png

If you wan to direct Convert OLM to PST for Microsoft Outlook all version..?

Here is one solution to Convert OLM to PST for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 i.e. I would like to suggest you try KDETools OLM to PST Converter software. this tool is a most trusted and advance solution to direct migrate MAC OLM emails to Outlook PST with all emails, contacts, calendar, attachments, folders etc.

Get try to free version converts first 30 emails form OLM files to different file format -

http://www.olm-converter.com

kdetools-olm-to-pst1.png

ToolsGround OLM to PST Converter is a process of converting the OLM files to Outlook PST format. To make this process easier, you must take the help of this OLM to PST File Converter. Using the Software, one can convert emails, contacts, calendars from OLM to PST without losing any important information.
More Info:- https://www.toolsground.com/olm-to-pst-converter/

All data of Mac Outlook emails file easily change into Outlook PST format for the Windows system with the help of OLM to PST Converter software. No data loss during the conversion of your original Mac Outlook email files. with the help of this software all file data of Mac file-like message, email, contact number, address, etc into Outlook PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX.

Get more info:- OLM to PST Converter

Convert OLM to PST on Mac Tool to help users open and read Mac Outlook OLM saved information like emails, attachments, etc. This software supports all MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc. Users are allowed to download the free demo to be familiar with software features and working process. This software you can use in all Mac operating systems versions.

Hi,
You can try the OLM Converter Tool by SysInfoTools.

The utility offers the following features:
Perform conversion of OLM files in bulk on Mac OS to save time and efforts.
Export all the mailbox data items like contacts, emails, calendars, tasks, and notes.
Convert Mac Outlook OLM to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MHT, MBOX, HTML, PDF, and TXT formats.
Directly export OLM to Gmail, Outlook, Thunderbird, Yahoo, and Zimbra email clients.
Single and multiple modes to export single as well as multiple OLM files at a time.
Split PST file(resultant) after the conversion into the desired size.
Remove duplicate emails from the resultant file to optimize the outcome.
Maintains the folder hierarchy to keep all the data as original and intact.
Date Filter option to convert specific data from a particular date range.
Option to save the outcome on the desired system location.
Supports the OLM for conversion created using Mac Outlook version 2011, 2016, 2019.

You can view the working of this tool here:

With the help of SysVita OLM to PST Converter tool, you can easily convert your Mac Outlook OLM data to PST Outlook format on Mac and Windows. This converter will help you convert all Outlook Mac emails in Windows Outlook PST format with other Mail Client supported file format Like Office365, G-Suite, EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, EMLX, PDF, etc.

Read More: OLM Converter toolkit for Mac-PC

saving-format.png

6.png

You can try MacSonik OLM Converter Tool to convert OLM files into PST easily. It efficiently and effortlessly converts OLM files into 20+ file formats and email clients. Users can eliminate duplicate emails from the conversion process as well as set the custom folder name and the location of the resultant file. This OLM Converter for Mac maintains the original folder hierarchy and high data security throughout the conversion process.

I would suggest you to use the most reliable and intuitive solution OLM Converter Tool to convert the OLM file into PST file format. It provides multiple advanced features and keeps the data safe and secured during the conversion process. The tool offers a preview of converted OLM Files before saving them into specified formats. convert 50 emails of the OLM file into PST file format.

Need To simply export OLM files into PST files, get a professional converter tool. Without any errors or data loss, you may export OLM files to PST files with ease. To move emails from OLM to PST files, use the GainTools OLM to PST Converter tool. You have the option of selecting where to save your PST file. The OLM file's contents are further saved locally on the system, the computer, or the hard drive. The data items are exported from OLM files & saved into PST, EML, MSG, HTML, and other file types. The tool supports the conversion of Mac Outlook OLM files in different email applications. Try the tool's trial version as a new user to modify the simple steps for free.

The vMail OLM to PST Converter Tool provides a dependable and effective way to change OLM files, which are frequently used by Outlook for Mac, into PST files, which are used by Outlook for Windows. It is a simple decision because this flexible freeware program works with all variations of Outlook for Mac and Outlook for Windows. It may convert OLM files into other formats, such as EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX, in addition to PST. Regardless matter how big or tiny your OLM files are, the software guarantees data integrity and loss-free conversion. The capability of bulk conversions, which lets you convert several OLM files at once, further simplifies the procedure.

Know more info-
https://www.vsoftware.org/mac/olm-to-pst-converter.html

We know very well several software are available in the online market. But I tried one of the amazing tools that convert Mac OLM files to PST efficiently without wasting too much time. That's why I'm recommending you use the specialized software, you can convert your Mac OLM files to PST format with whole data without losing a single bit of data. And I made use of the DataVare brand OLM To PST Converter Software. And it effectively transfers all of my OLM files to PST format. Since I have utilized this software, I recommend giving its free demo version a try for your satisfaction.

Back