OST to PST Converter Best & Easy to use tool

SysOZ OST to PST Converter has best GUI (Graphical User Interface) of this software is so easy to understand and use this is also one the reason why SysOZ OST to PST Converter is famous among the customers. If you have any queries you can ask any time because SysOZ also provides 24x5 customer support I would also like to inform you that SysOZ OST to PST Converter have more than 20 million customer who are satisfied with the performance of the SysOZ OST to PST Converter. You can recover emails along with original metadata type (To, CC, Bcc, From, Subject, Object, Date and Time). You can convert single as well as multiple files in just few minutes with email, notes, attachment, contact, sent item, delete item, journals without any issues. SysOZ also provide free demo version of this software with this demo version of the software you can convert 30 emails from each folders. And in some case you don’t like the product after purchasing it you can return the product within 30 days and take your money back also without any hassle.

Read More: SysOZ OST to PST Converter

I want to export from OST to PST. I searched of Best KDETools for OST to PST Converter software which easily exports all the OST emails to PST format with all the attachments. Its smoothly recover emails along with original metadata type (To, CC, Bcc, From, Subject, Object, Date and Time). This is a risk-free utility that ensures no-error throughout the process.

Steps-

• Free preview of OST data before the conversion.
• Export files Into Outlook format included 14 plus formats like- PST, Zimbra, Gmail, vCard, ICS, office MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, NSF, and etc.
• All Users can smoothly split PST file into smaller files.
• No size limitation for converting in Outlook PST files.
• All Windows OS supports.

more info- Convert OST to PST Outlook

export-ost.png

OST to PST Converter which is fully professional program to transfer damaged OST file to MS Outlook PST format. It can also repair and restore corrupt OST data into Outlook PST file format. It also smoothly recover unreadable OST file and convert OST into PST file format with all OST file emails Meta data like: cc, bcc, to, from, date, time and subject etc. It also support all MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. Etc.

More info:- https://www.filefixutility.com/osttopst/

Back