Perfect solution to convert NSF files to Outlook

shonlee

Are you looking for a NSF to PST Converter Tool that export Lotus Notes to Outlook without harming the internal data?
Then don't worry, I will prefer you the best tool to export NSF files to PST including all the mailbox components such as emails, tasks, drafts, journals, calendars, and contacts. eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software that has amazing features through which any user can use this tool without any difficulty. This software has easy to use interface and also you can export NSF files in bulk in just one click. If you want to convert only selected Lotus Notes NSF files, then this utility allows you to export and search for the NSF files then apply date range filter option. It supports all the editions of MS Outlook upto 2019.

Get more info: NSF to PST Converter

nsftopstconverter.png

If you want the best solution for NSF to PST Conversion, I would Suggest the Secure and fast third- party tool, Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Tool.
It helps to convert accurate NSF data to Outlook PST at the same time without any data loss it provides the guarantee to convert accurate data without any error.

nsf.jpg

Some Special Features of the tool:-

1:- Provides Fast, secure and Error-free conversion
2:- The tool convert Bulk NSF data to Outlook PST at the same time
3:- Export NSF data to EML and MSG formats
4:- Provides Filter, Mapping, and Split options
5:- Support all versions of Lotus Notes, Windows OS, Domino Server, and Outlook
6:- Download its free trial version and convert the first 50 data items per folder.

More details, visit:-
Lotus Notes to PST

Hello, I'm here to provide you with a simple method for converting Lotus Notes files to Outlook files. You can test out both the manual and the automated professional converting solutions. The manual technique for conversion has a lot of drawbacks and runs the risk of data loss thanks to human error. To get over all the restrictions, you might attempt the expert automatic solution as an option.

Use the smart NSF to PST Converter to convert NSF files to PST, EML, HTML, MBOX, Thunderbird, and other formats.

Back