Problem for converting data files from .pst to .mbox format

I am having a problem for converting data files from .pst to .mbox format as I have 23GB of data stored as PST files and want to migrate them to MBOX format to access them into Thunderbird suggest me some solution.

Outlook to Apple Mail Conversion tool offers a safe and secure way to migrate his entire Outlook email database into Apple Mail. This software PST to MBOX Converter tool requires sophisticated algorithms and a quality build which can only be give user a complete migration of his database. This software converts all Outlook PST mails, to Apple Mail mbox. Get your mails content in the same pattern and order even after conversion process.

The PST to MBOX Conversion can also be done on Mac OS easily without facing any problem and in simple steps. You can take help of PST to MBOX Converter for Mac software for migrating the data from Outlook PST format to MBOX format which support in many email clients on Mac OS. The data quality will remain untouched and all the data will be safe.

I would like to suggest you can also try MailsClick Convert PST File to MBOX software. This application allows the user to convert PST file into multiple file formats like PST to MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, VCF, etc. It is a useful software that lets you convert PST file to MBOX file formats. By using this third party software you can easily import all Outlook PST data into MBOX file formats without any data losing. It supports all MS Outlook versions.

For more info visit here:- https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-pst-file/

Use Outlook PST Converter software, a smart program to Import PST data to MBOX file format. The application consumes a few minutes to migrate the Outlook file to the MBOX file no matter how large a PST file you have. The program comfortably exports any size PST file into MBOX file format. Before using this application, users had no need for Outlook installation in the system to export PST files to MBOX file format.

Back