ralphmiller

OST file is an offline copy of your Exchange email data created by MS Outlook application. OST file allows you to work in offline mode and next time when the connection is available, Outlook sync back all changes in mailboxes to Exchange Server.

Due to different failures and errors or virus attacks your important data in OST file get corrupt and Outlook is unable to read data from the corrupt OST file. In this situation, a third-party OST to PST Converter from V Software tool helps you in recovering your data from corrupt OST file and converting it to an easily accessible PST file. You can import this PST file in Outlook application to get back all your important emails and other data.

Read More & Download from here- OST to PST Converter Software | Free Download | Recover OST to PST file

Last edited:
I would like to share another user friendly tool with the name of OST to PST Converter Software that effortlessly recovery of outlook OST File and also convert all corrupted OST file problems into new created PST with emails and attachments. OST to PST Conversion Software supports to firstly recover all deleted OST files and convert them instantly into PST formats . You can try it’s trial version also. Visit for more info : https://www.datavare.com/software/ost-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Easily recover data of OST file and convert them into PST file format without losing any information with the help of OST to PST Converter. The users save their data into many file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, vCal, and MBOX. Before finishing conversion work it displays the preview of a recovered mailbox along with emails, notes, contact, attachment, task and many more etc. There is no need of any technical skill to export OST data into Outlook PST file. You can also take its free demo version to convert 30 emails from each and every folder free of cost.

inquit-ostopst-purchase.png

Read More Info: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Hello as I am a Mac user I have some OST file saved in my local drive but can't use them because they are corrupted I want to repair them but don't have any idea how to do that. One of my friends helped me in doing that by referring me a software named as OST to PST Converter for Mac OS which was a really awesome tool for this process which is not just recovered my OST file it also saved them into PST format to access its data into Outlook.

To repair OST files, recover deleted items from OST files and convert OST to PST, one can use Shoviv OST to PST Converter software. With the help of this tool, users can also export OST to Office 365, Live Exchange server, EML, and MSG without tampering any content. Users can also download a free trial version of OST to PST Converter tool to know its working abilities and features.

Read More: www.shoviv.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

If your OST files get corrupted you face lots of problems like unable to Enlarge the folder, the set of folders could not be opened and cannot distinctive Outlook items when offline. ATS OST to PST Converter Tool is exquisite software for repairing your damaged OST files. This application can convert your damage OST file into PST files without any data loss. This tool can help to migrate your OST file data into PST files and other formats like EML, EMLX, vCard, HTML, vCal, MSG and MBOX. It gives a free demo version to convert 30 emails from each and every folder free of cost.

D7ZIGUnU8AEy83D.png:large

Read More Info: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

I would like to suggest Ignissta OST to PST Converter which convert ost to pst file with Ease and provide 100% safe and secure ost to pst conversion results. This software also convert large ost file we tested 210GB file which goves 100% safe, secure and fast conversion results.

Trail version available just download and install from this link OST to PST Converter & Convert OST to PST File this trail version can convert first 50 items from every folder.

Use eSoftTools OST to PST converter tool to instantly recover and convert OST file, it securely recover OST file and folder. This tool converts OST file into various formats like HTML, PST Outlook, CSV, EML, MSG, Office 365, MBOX and vCard, for the secure conversion this tool shows the smart preview before the file conversion. This program smoothly functions with all version of MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and does not require installation of MS Outlook to recover or convert OST file.
Get more info:- Recover OST to PST
osttopstconverterinfography.png

No matter what other converter does, OST to PST Converter by CoolUtils does it well. This company is serving since long and you can rely on them. It will easily recover your items like email, attachments, contacts, calendars etc.

This tool comes with 30 day free trial you can find it more about it on their official website - www.coolutils.com/OSTtoPSTConverter

Instant recover and convert OST file into PST Outlook safely without losing other existing files, use eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Tool. This program offers the instant recovery and conversion into 6+ different formats like Office 365, MBOX, CSV, EML, MSG, vCard, HTML. It can efficiently convert OST file without the installation of MS Outlook. You can easily check and confirm the conversion format through available smart preview before the conversion. Up to 50 emails can easily be converted by the available FREE DEMO pack of this tool.
Get more info:- OST to PST Conversion

how-to-recover-ost-file.png

SysInspire OST to PST Converter Software helps the user to repair or convert the OST file to PST.

This OST conversion software can easily recover lost OST file Data including- emails, calendars, notes, tasks, appointments, and journals and also able to convert OST to Outlook PST file.

It also has an option to recover the selective single or multiple items of OST file and convert it to several different file formats like PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, and Office 365.

Try a free demo version of this software from the given link that will easily convert the OST file with selective 50 items free of cost.

For More Info, Visit Here:- https://www.sysinspire.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

best-ost-to-pst-converter.png

features ost.PNG
All Outlook users can smoothly try OST to PST Converter third-party tool to convert single & multiple OST files into Outlook PST files with it save all database from OST to multiple files formats such as- MBOX, Office 365, Live Exchange server, MSG, EMLX, EML, OLM, Zimbra, Gmail, vCard, ICS, PDF, NSF, and etc. It easily works to messages items filters by Date/Contacts/Size and etc. The application quickly selects single & multiple items of OST files by Batch Conversion option to Export OST to PST files.
More Info- Export OST to PST

Back