Remove file name from "Settings"

cicero

Being new to Eraser, I tried to erase a file by entering it in the big box in "Settings",and when I couldn't erase it from there, I just used the Eraser entry in my context menu and successfully erased the file (I guess), but the complete file name is still in the big box in the "Settings" location, and I can't figure out how to delete it. Any help appreciated.

The file name in Settings is not the file to erase. Instead, it is a name of a file to replace an erased file, thus obscuring whether the erased file ever existed. To use the Eraser window to erase a file, you should be in Erase Schedule, not Settings. Then you drag-and-drop the file into the Task Name area.

The file name in Settings is not the file to erase. Instead, it is a name of a file to replace an erased file, thus obscuring whether the erased file ever existed. To use the Eraser window to erase a file, you should be in Erase Schedule, not Settings. Then you drag-and-drop the file into the Task Name area.

Thanks very much

You saved me. Thank you!

Back