Silent Install of Eraser 5.8.7

Nyissa

Currently I'm working on creating a batch file to install a host of apps for my imaging process.

By scouring google I've come across what I guess used to be a Eraser32.exe, but this doesn't reflect the newest version.

The command line I've tried so far to get to install silent is:

Eraser-5.8.7.exe /silent

This installs with no prompts, but does show the windows of the application installing, along with the 3rd party distributes that it utilizes.

My question: Is there a completely silent switch to install the current version of Eraser and all its dependencies?

Inno Setup Documenation said:
/SILENT, /VERYSILENT
Instructs Setup to be silent or very silent. When Setup is silent the wizard and the background window are not displayed but the installation progress window is. When a setup is very silent this installation progress window is not displayed. Everything else is normal so for example error messages during installation are displayed and the startup prompt is (if you haven't disabled it with DisableStartupPrompt or the '/SP-' command line option explained above).

If a restart is necessary and the '/NORESTART' command isn't used (see below) and Setup is silent, it will display a Reboot now? message box. If it's very silent it will reboot without asking.
So you can try the /VERYSILENT flag. However, I think the runtime installation dialog cannot be suppressed - do try and let me know.

Joel

Back