snugserver

ok, since there is no snugserver forum, i will ask here.
The last time i used snugserver ( a few months ago) it installed firebird along side. Does this mean i can't use mysql with snug?

>> Does this mean i can't use mysql with snug?
No we chose firebird as it was only database engine that could handle the processing of emails under stress test conditions.

>>where is the forum for snugserver???????????
Had one but a phbbs disaster claimed it a few months back.
We will reactivate it again.

Garrett

I have some quesiton about snugserver but I think so the support of this program is very weak.
For Example,in 2004 someone asked about the webmail possibility or supporting about snugserver but anyone replied. How can I believe it?

No webmail as yet. Progress on Snugserver does continue a new release was uploaded today.

For Webmail we have being trying to get the webserver in Snug to support ASP.Net. This has proved to be a major task. The original plan was to use ASP.Net for webmail. We probably should have stuck to PHP :(

Garrett

Thx for replied.
I'm looking forward to solving about webmail topic because nowadays I'm looking for the all solution in one pocket for small hosting (small business) and I think snugserver includes other topic but it wasn't still include this topic.
Thx again.

Yes we have managed to cover all the other topics but not webmail.

Currently we are working on SEO filters in Snug for Joomla sites.

Webmail is our next big task - and it will not be simple :(

Garrett

SnugServer Forum?

>>where is the forum for snugserver???????????

Had one but a phbbs disaster claimed it a few months back.
We will reactivate it again.

When will it be reactivated? :?

Back