Split big Outlook PST files

To split PST file, many solutions are available but one should choose safe solution therefore I would like to recommend Split PST Tool that comfortably split any large PST file into smaller parts with 100% data safety. Moreover, the software works without installing Outlook. You can split any large PST file based on size, year, and folder in a few minutes with this application.

Hello,

I would suggest you try our most prominent Cigati Outlook PST Splitter Tool to performs the swift splitting of selected PST files within no time. It can securely divide the PST files like emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, and other files in just one click.

PST Files are bit a complicated subject because it contains emails, contacts, calendar and many more. There are different extensions for all PST components. Thus, in conversion or any kind of data practice in the PST folders can cause data corruption. So if you want Split Large PST files without corrupting it, then I will recommend you to for some automatic tools.

Here in my point, Ignissta PST Splitter is the reliable and best tool to Split Large PST File. Now with one software you can merge PST files as well as split PST files easily. This tool comes wth

• 100% secure and complete solution
  • Life-time customer support
  • Demo version available
  • Several advance version including split and merge PST as per date, time (user choice).
    • Split large PST file into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
    • Split PST files without install Outlook
  • Many more ---------->

Split and merge PST files with Ignissta PST Splitter & Merger Download Software with This Link https://www.ignissta.com/pst-splitter-merger/

Easy and Simple way for Splitting PST File

1. Browse PST File -----------------> 2. Select Split Option -------------->
3. Click to Splitting

2a.png

3a.png

To Split Outlook PST file into multiple small PST, Use Softaken Split Outlook PST Tool. It is an independent single wizard utility, which easily segments multiple PST files at a time without any error. It always gives 100% secure results. Any technical or non-technical user can easily operate the software because it has an attractive and user-friendly GUI interface. This software breaks the PST file in both ANSI and UNICODE format. Download the free demo version of the software.

Quick steps to split PST files Split Outlook PST Tool

Start the Split Outlook PST device on the PC
Click on the PST documents that you want to separate
Right-click on the Browse button
You can read the documents in the selected area
Double click on the 'Message Sharing' button
Press the ' Start ' latch to start the cut cycle
Click on the alternative " Finish "

Visit here for more info:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/split-outlook-pst.html

Back