Split last 5 years PST file into size and yearly basis

terryherrera

I am maintaining my emails on MS Outlook 2010 for the last five years. Some of my PST files become oversized. Is there any way to fix the problem before I lose my data?

MS Outlook for Windows is one of my favorite desktop email clients. I am still using the program. I often face oversized PST file issues for which I don’t take help from any technician. Moreover, I don’t look for any manual solution to fix the problem because of bitter experience in my past. Currently, I am using a third application named Softaken PST Split application. The compatible application is capable of resolving split of PST files in MS Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, and the latest 2019. It is lightweight. The tool doesn’t affect the performance of the system. During the split process, it keeps the file quality intact by exporting entire data. The split process is achieved by size, year, and folder. The superfast tool is capable of splitting PST data by both GB and MB. Users can enter the start and the end date to split PST. Specific folders can extract to resize a PST file. The third tool is reliable.

To know more click here Free Split PST Outlook Splitter Tool to Divide Large Sized PST Archive

You can easily split the large PST files into small pieces in a matter of minutes. There are many tools for splitting large PST files, but I would recommend using the Split PST for Mac to split large PST files into small parts based on the date, size, year, and folder. This tool is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook items such as emails, folders, contacts, calendars, journals, etc. This software supports all Mac OS versions. The software gives a secure and complete risk-free split of data. You can download the free demo version software.

For more info visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/split-pst-for-mac/

If you have a problem to split your Outlook file data then you try the safest technique to divide Outlook PST file data in a few minutes. With the help of the GainTools Split PST Tool, you can divide to your Outlook PST data into a small-2 file format like a year, date, month, etc. You can also test this software by free demo version that split to your 10 items of each folder.

One can also try a free trial version of Shoviv PST Splitter tool that smoothly works with all versions of MS Outlook PST files and allows the users to split large PST file into multiple small PST files. Through this tool, Outlook users can split their large PST file using four options such as Split PST by Size, Split PST by Date, Split PST by Year, and Split PST by Folder.

Read More: www.shoviv.com/pst-splitter.html

PST Files are bit a complicated subject because it contains emails, contacts, calendar and many more. There are different extensions for all PST components. Thus, in conversion or any kind of data practice in the PST folders can cause data corruption. So if you want Split Large PST files without corrupting it, then I will recommend you to for some automatic tools.

Here in my point, Ignissta PST Splitter is the reliable and best tool to Split Large PST File. Now with one software you can merge PST files as well as split PST files easily. This tool comes wth

• 100% secure and complete solution
  • Life-time customer support
  • Demo version available
  • Several advance version including split and merge PST as per date, time (user choice).
    • Split large PST file into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
    • Split PST files without install Outlook
  • Many more ---------->

Split and merge PST files with Ignissta PST Splitter & Merger Download Software with This Link https://www.ignissta.com/pst-splitter-merger/

Easy and Simple way for Splitting PST File

1. Browse PST File -----------------> 2. Select Split Option -------------->
3. Click to Splitting

2a.png

3a.png

Ignissta PST Splitter is a software tool designed to split large Microsoft Outlook PST files into smaller and more manageable parts. PST files are used by Microsoft Outlook to store email messages, contacts, calendars, and other data. As the amount of data in a PST file grows, it can become difficult to manage and may lead to performance issues. Ignissta PST Splitter provides an easy-to-use solution for splitting large PST files into smaller files based on specific criteria. With this software, users can split their PST files by size, date, and folder, allowing them to organize their data in a more manageable way.
Overall, Ignissta PST Splitter is a reliable and efficient tool for anyone who needs to manage large Microsoft Outlook PST files. It is easy to use, and its various splitting options make it a versatile tool for organizing and managing email data.

Back