Unwanted Tasks Added to Schedule

We have released a newer version, not sure if this will make much of a difference.

We have released a newer version, not sure if this will make much of a difference.
I will have several opportunities to test it later this week. In the meantime, I would appreciate if there were a change log for each new version. This could be either on your Web site or a cumulative file installed with Eraser. I prefer the Web site so that I can see what changed before installing.

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
Eraser 6.2.0.2991

I still sporadically (not consistently) get the problem, at least when erasing an object (file or folder) via the Windows Explorer pull-down context menu.

The five files that I most often erase are in my list of Eraser tasks. Usually, I launch Eraser and select one of those tasks to run. Today, however, I selected one of those files in a window, right-clicked, and selected Eraser from the pull-down context menu to erase it. I now discovered that I have the same file twice in my list of Eraser tasks. It is obvious to me that the housekeeping code in Eraser that is supposed to clean up what has already been erased is faulty.

Back