Upgraded 5.84 release of Eraser

pcumming

When I right click on the Recycle Bin I now have all these option for all these erase options......

How do I eliminate some or all of them??

Thank you
Peter

Having seven erasing options on the Recycle Bin context menu by default is pretty excessive, and expecting users to edit their registries in order to reduce the options is asking for trouble. I think that something needs to be done about this. There should be a Preference setting that allows the user to choose what appears in the context menu or the seven options should at least be all grouped together to be accessed through a single option in the context menu. Eraser used to only give me one option in the Recycle Bin context menu and that has always served me well in the past.

Expecting a user to edit their registry is not right. An expandable context menu in a future release would be the better option

jackjack said:
Expecting a user to edit their registry is not right. An expandable context menu in a future release would be the better option

I agree and have already recommended as much in the "Suggestions" forum, which has, as yet, received no reply. Perhaps you could second my suggestion and contribute the word "expandable," which was eluding me at the time of my posting?

Back