If you have the Mac Outlook OLM file but no longer have access to the computer that created the OLM file and you want to convert into PST, you'll need to use a tool to recover the data of the OST. Here, I would like to suggest you download Vartika OLM to PST Conversion tool. By using this tool, you can easily repair damaged Outlook OLM file mailbox data and recovers into PST file, NSF, vCal, EML, HTML, vCard, MSG, EMLx, MBOX file formats. It capable to supports all the versions of OS Windows 95, 98, Win 8, Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP, Win ME and Win NT. The software allows you to split any big amount of OST file to Multiple small PST file formats. 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2019, 2016 and 2013 versions of MS-Outlook.

Read more : Vartika OLM to PST Converter- Convert OLM to Windows Outlook

olmtopst.png

"Best OLM to PST Converter Software which can easily trans fer all OLM files into Outlook PST, including emails, contacts and calendars of Outlook for Mac OLM files to MS Outlook PST files.This software easy to migrate all mail components from OLM, such as the Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Tasks and etc.It also supported all updated versions of Windows Operating System.

If you want to convert OLM to PST file format, you can use OLM to PST Converter for Mac Tool. The application simple to switch all email items such as emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, and account information, etc. I would like to this software for Mac It allows the user to convert OLM files into Outlook PST Format. This software work very fast and quickly. All Mac OS versions are perfect for using this program. For getting more material about this program, you can free to download it using a free trial edition facility.

Back