WINDOWS 8 SUPPORT

LVitolo

Does this version of Eraser support Windows 8, it does not indicate that it does. Need to know if I should try it on WIndows 8 and 8.1, we have many WIndows 8.1 devices in our field force. Thanks.

Further to my post above, I Googled "does Eraser work with Windows 8", and found

"Eraser - CNET Download.com
download.cnet.com/Eraser/3000-2092_4-10231814.html
Rating: 3.5 - ‎324 reviews - ‎Windows
Results 1 - 10 of 25 - However, \does not erase file structure information so that the file ... Worked well with Windows 7, and 8, but will NOT work with Windows 8.1."

but also

"Eraser - Download
eraser.en.lo4d.com/
5 Dec 2012 - LO4D.com does not host installers or download managers, nor does it ... Eraser is an advanced security tool for Windows which allows you to ... scheduler; It works with any drive that works with Windows ... Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1, ..."

I tried it myself, on 8.1, but could not get the Right-Click fubctionality. I believe it "partly" works. I hope the Owner takes up this task.

I, too, am wondering if Eraser works with Windows 8.1. We have been using eraser for several years on Windows XP and really like it. When we upgraded to Windows 8.1, I could not get Eraser to download. Help please.

Eraser is an advanced security tool for Windows which allows you to ... scheduler; It works with any drive that works with Windows ... Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1, ..."????
70-463

Back