AnalogX SuperShredder

A

Anonymous

I have try also AnalogX SuperShredder and it work also very fine and is ok for me..

A

Anonymous

I see, and you felt this was a good place to advertise it? I suppose there aren't any financial gains for you in it, so have a merry christmas.

A

Anonymous

Yes, but it is slower, does not have the ability to wipe free space, and (I believe) does not remove file names/directory entries.

A

Anonymous

spam and xmass

:D hello all
well the person my just likesomething and wated to tell others.
i like eraser and useing a some what older verion.i see theres new options like wipeing free space i think i might finaly upgrade i can allways go back.
well merry emass to you all from one with nothing better to do on xmass.
:lol: :?

A

Anonymous

Hello,

AnalogX SuperShredder is FREEWARE! It is very small and easy to use. It can be an option for some people.

A

Anonymous

Sorry, if the program's source code is not available for review, I don't trust it. How can you tell if the program actually does what is says, and nothing more? Also, programs don't get much easier to use than Eraser.

A

Anonymous

like eraser and useing a some what older verion.i see theres new options like wipeing free space
You must be using a really old version then, Eraser has supported this for ages.

Swifty

Sorry to bump and old thread. I just have to say that Analog X is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever come across. All of their applications are really poor. Half of the stuff don't even work properly. You can recover what that Analog shredder has erased.