Backup G Suite Emails

amandasmith

Is there a way to backup all my emails from G Suite to Outlook? I need the solution ASAP as the organization which I am working right now is moving from G Suite to Office 365.

Marliza

Yes, it is possible for you to migrate the mailbox data to Outlook. For this, make sure that your Google Apps account is synced to Outlook. If synced, emails will be downloaded automatically. But it is to be noted that the default download limit is 1 GB and you have to "Set mailbox limit" as unlimited. You can open the PST file in a different computer to check whether all the email data is present in it.
size.png
Well, as you can see, this method is quiet time consuming and requires continuous supervision. So I suggest you can lay your hands on Google Apps Backup Tool which I found pretty good to backup Google Apps user mailboxes to Outlook.

Some tools are available in the market which not work properly for google app backup. Recently I have personally use this software which provide decent result for my problem. you can also try may be this can help you, search through google or I will recommend DataVare Google app backup tool, this software will help you to convent emails from google apps to PST file format. Go ahead and download the software

devin

Some tools are available in the market which not work properly for google app backup. Recently I have personally use this software which provide decent result for my problem. you can also try may be this can help you, search through google or I will recommend DataVare Google app backup tool, this software will help you to convent emails from google apps to PST file format. Go ahead and download the software
thank you, grahamroot, for suggesting an amazing software that was really useful information for me because I have to backup and I will use it

For taking backup of Google Apps account data in Mac local drive, here is another option which will surely work in Mac OS and download the data from Google Apps account to local disk in different file format like PST, EML, MBOX, etc. The Google Apps Backup for Mac application is very good and works according to user requirement & safely take down the data in a few clicks. User-interface of this app is simple anyone can operate it.

Raphel

Hi,
You can backup your Google Apps emails easily with the help of third party software. There are lot of software are available in the market but most of them are not secure. From my personal experience of using the backup tool I like to recommend SysTools G suite backup software which helps you I G Suite google drive backup. This will help you to secure your G Suite data especially during the migration process. I hope this will help you.

One of the free ways is to use Google Takeout service is to keep a backup of your Gsuite files.
Or else some third party tools are there that you can use.