How can I do AOL Backup?

Eva Suzan Adom

I have lots of important personal emails in my AOL account. I need to backup them in a high security manner. Is there any solution available to perform the backup with safety?

Marliza

Hi there,

Are you searching for the solution to backup AOL mail to Thunderbird? If yes, then you can use the help from following article, which provides the methods to convert AOL mail to Thunderbird manually. Please refer the link to get more information.

Visit: http://www.datarecovery.institute/steps-to-import-aol-mail-to-thunderbird/

If you are not able to perform backup to Thunderbird then I would like to suggest one another solution also, it is named as SysTools AOL Backup, which can export AOL mail to PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX file formats then we can export these files to Outlook, Windows Live Mail, and Thunderbird respectively.

Thanks & Regards

If you are searching an AOL Backup Tool, then you need to use the best Online backup tool and the AOL Backup Tool the best software to export cloud mailbox to PST or other formats like MBOX, MSG, and EML etc. It also Exports your all mailbox data like emails, appointments, calendars, contacts, tasks, and attachments into your required format within a few clicks.