break outlook pst data file

jassica11

I am using Outlook 2003.I have huge numbers of .pst files . I want to manage Outlook by break PST files by Folder. But i don't want to compact files.

There are multiple solution to breakdown Outlook PST file into multiple smaller parts. First of all try to use Outlook inbuilt utility to break down PST into multiple small size PST. For complete manual steps read this article : https://technodiary365.wordpress.co...st-file-outlook-2016-2013-2010-2007-manually/
If manual solution failed to so then you can try Revove PST Split tool. It has the capability to split Outlook PST file into multiple smaller parts.

Few steps cited that will guide you to whole the splitting of PST files:
1: Launch MS Outlook, click on File from the menu bar.
2: Navigate to Account Settings >> Account Settings.
3: Enter name and kind as Outlook data file
4: You can view the new PST below Data Files.

PST Files are bit a complicated subject because it contains emails, contacts, calendar and many more. There are different extensions for all PST components. Thus, in conversion or any kind of data practice in the PST folders can cause data corruption. So if you want Split Large PST files without corrupting it, then I will recommend you to for some automatic tools.

Here in my point, Ignissta PST Splitter is the reliable and best tool to Split Large PST File. Now with one software you can merge PST files as well as split PST files easily. This tool comes wth

• 100% secure and complete solution
  • Life-time customer support
  • Demo version available
  • Several advance version including split and merge PST as per date, time (user choice).
    • Split large PST file into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
    • Split PST files without install Outlook
  • Many more ---------->

Split and merge PST files with Ignissta PST Splitter & Merger Download Software with This Link https://www.ignissta.com/pst-splitter-merger/

Easy and Simple way for Splitting PST File

1. Browse PST File -----------------> 2. Select Split Option -------------->
3. Click to Splitting

2a.png

3a.png

Use the most powerful Outlook Split PST Tool allows the users to splits the large-sized PST files into smaller Outlook PST files flawlessly. There are many tools for splitting large PST files, but I would recommend using this PST Split Tool, to split large PST files into small parts based on the size, folder, and year. This software supports all Windows OS versions. You can easily download the software in only a few steps.

Visit here for more info:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/pst-split/

Don't worry if you can't find a quick and easy solution to split the PST file. Here, I will provide you with a comprehensive solution that will assist you in resolving your issue. There are two techniques for splitting the PST file. The first is a manual method, which is very complicated and difficult to use for everyone, and the other is any third-party skilled tool that offers a complete solution for splitting the PST file. I utilized a Softaken PST splitter tool to solve this problem. This tool is quite simple to use. A huge number of PST files may be split into a few simple steps by any user.

Searching for the online app which divides large-sized PST files into smaller Outlook PST files, then try Split PST Tool. The feature of the Splitter software can divide the files based on dates which ultimately makes it easier for the users to identify them. The online application can easily split all the PST files including emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, and other files.

For more information visit here: https://www.gaintools.com/split-pst/

The Ignissta PST Splitter is a powerful tool that lets you easily split, manage and backup Outlook PST files. With this software, you can quickly break large PST files into smaller ones, without any data loss. The PST Splitter tool also enables you to remove duplicate items present in the PST file, which helps you save space and improve Outlook performance. The Ignissta PST Splitter can split PST files based on various criteria, such as date, size, foldername and email address. This allows you to easily organize your Outlook data according to your preferences. You can also split a PST file into multiple parts, which is useful if you want to back up or store parts of the PST file in different locations.

Back